Best I Ever Had (Drake)

Cameron: "You know a lot of girls be...thinking my songs about them, but, This is not to get confused, this ones for you... "

Who are his subtweets about? Who is that girl in that picture with him? Is it all just for the fans? Cameron is a ladies man, every girl wants to be his. He shares his love with his fans because without them he would be no where. You though, you're special. You're the one he tweets and and takes pictures with. You are that girl every fan wants to be. He truly loves them all but you come first. He strives to make you proud, it's all for you baby.

Shawn: "Baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted"

Shawn is truly grateful that you appeared in his life. He has had girlfriends before but they don't even slightly compare to you. His fame is growing and he currently having the prime time of his life. He is a busy guy but still he makes sure every day you know that he loves you. He holds your importance over the fans, the money, and even the Fame because without you none of it would even matter. You're his greatest prize and all he has ever wanted.

Nash: "We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it"

He's ready to have you fully under his wing. Nash is a big shot and lives quite the life. He knows that you are truly the person he wants to share it all with. Finally he found someone that he can travel the world, and just enjoy life with. He wants to live it up and live it big with you and only you.

Taylor: "I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it"

You've got him extremely whipped. No matter the cost, wether it be actual money or emotion he will give whatever it takes for you. He's set on spending his entire life with you and if there's a world after that, then he wants to be with you there too. Taylor would move mountains and die for you.

Hayes: "She make me beg for it, till she give it up."

You aren't easily won over and pleased, never have been. Hayes went leaps and bounds out of his comfort zone to win you over. Of course you caved in, and now you love the boy more than anything. You still make him work for a little something though, if you know what I mean.

Sammy: "You ain't gotta ask twice"

One look and he knew he wanted to try you out for a spin. It went much farther than just sex though. He became extremely smitten for you. Literally will do anything you ask, the first time you ask for it.

Matthew: "You could have my heart, or we could share it like the last slice"

He trusts you almost as much as he loves you. Matt fully put his heart in your hands. You in return fully gave him yours. Therefore you share the burden and stress like you share everything else, including the last slice of pizza.

Carter: "Always felt like you were so accustomed to the fast life"

You were ready for his crazy life before he even asked. Carter doesn't live a normal, slow paced, office job life. It is full of traveling, mishaps, and spontaneous adventures. That truly just makes it even more exhilarating to be with him. When he's ready to settle of course you will be there, but until then you stand by his side through all the shit and hype.

Jack G: "Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on. That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong"

Yes, he loved when you dressed up, did your hair, and wore them tight jeans that make you look oh so heavenly. But that wasn't when he liked you the most. When you were relaxing, in your natural state. Hair tossed in a bun and a clear face sitting before him. He loved that he got to see that side of you no one else did. Fucking Perfect.

Dillon: "You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringing Drake along. You know that I'm working, I be there soon as I make it home"

It's clear the people around you think that Dillon isn't there for you enough. He's got a busy life. You don't think much about it though. He's there whenever you really need him and whenever he can be. You understand he has to work and you support him. The moments you do get to share are worth it anyways.

Jack J: "And she patient in my waiting room. Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume"

Jack knows that he can trust you and vice versa. He loves that you have full belief in him and he makes sure not to take that for granted. You brush every rumor off because why waste time worrying for nothing? Jack is lucky to have you. You know it, he knows it.

Aaron: "You the fuckin' best, You the best I ever had, Best I ever had"

It's simple really. Exactly as the lyrics state, You are the best thing he's ever had. You are important to him and he knows how special you are. You're the best, easy as that.

--------

{ Ok wow it's need forever since I updated sorry. I just don't know what to write. If you want me to update sooner GIVE ME SOME IDEAS BABES. K thanks bye love you all. Thanks for 1k+ votes truly. ~G}