What he snapchats you

Matt: A picture he accidentally took of himself saying "Caught your bae slippin"

Carter: A video of him lip-singing your favorite song with the caption as "Hearing this made me miss you tons."

Cameron: A video of Cam telling Nash that he loved you more and Nash's reaction, which was a very dramatic fake cry.

Hayes: Him cuddling with his dog the caption saying "Wish you were here instead."

Sammy: A video of him asking Gilinsky to take a picture of him naked to send to you. Gilinsky replied with a confused "the fuck man, no"

Jack J: A snap of him rapping about you

Nash: A picture of him and Bryant wearing sombreros and looking off in the distance with the caption "Cudano es Mi Amor?"

Dillon: A picture of him hugging Brent the caption saying "He's getting all your lovins on this tour."

Aaron: A picture of him and Matt making funny faces. No caption, just to make you laugh or smile.

Jack G: A picture of him eating pizza the caption "Good, but you taste better."

Shawn: A video someone else had took of him while he was talking bout you in his sleep.

Taylor: A goodnight snap of him in bed with the caption "Sleep tight gorgeous."

-------
{ This is a little cheesy and a few are dirty but idc. Thank you all so much btw just taking a moment to spread the love.

This one is dedicated to the Shawn girls because your boo has been doing so well lately. ~G}