How you cuddle

Nash: Your Face in buried in his chest, his arms protectively around you. He runs his right hand through your hair as you lie there.

Dillon: Your legs rest in between his and you run your foot up and down his leg. You face away from him with his arm draping over your stomach.

Cameron: Your head rest on his bare chest and you are spread practically on top of him. Your right hand holds his left and you can hear his heartbeat when he sleeps.

Hayes: You wrap your arms around him and his left hand rests on your hip. You lie your head near his chest and he lies his head close enough to wear he can bend down slightly and kiss your forehead. He twirls strands of your hair in his right hand.

Carter: His right arm is wrapped around your shoulders, your head rests on it. He lies on his side while you lie on your back. He uses his free hand to run up and down along your thigh.

Matthew: He rests his head on your stomach and your legs are intertwined. You run your hands through his hair.

Sammy: You lie facing away from him. His left arm will drape over your side and he will hold your right hand. With his left hand he draws slow circles on your bare back.

Shawn: Your arms are wrapped around him and your hands ride up his shirt a little. You rest your head on his back

Jack J: His head rests on your chest and he practically sprawls across you. But he makes sure not to crush you.

Aaron: He lies so that he can rest his chin on the top of your head. He runs his fingers up and down your left arm. Your arms are wrapped loosely around him.

Taylor: Simple yet perfect spooning.

Jack G: Your face is buried in his neck. His arms are tightly around you, hold you as if you are in danger and he is there to protect you. Your right hand lie simply against his bare chest while your right hand runs through his hair.

------------

{So I did write a bit on my journey but it was all practically for Serendipity sorry oops.. ~G }