Why you two brake up

Hayes: Sadly, you did not get along well with his brother. At first it was no big deal, he does not need Nash's permission. After awhile though it got terrible.

You and Nash spit words out at each other as if you two were were a divorced couple. Hayes could never be around you nor his brother without hearing hate about the other person. He felt like he was stuck in the middle of you two and it was driving him insane. There wasn't even a relationship with you and him anymore because it was taken up by the anger and irritation you had toward Nash. You two just did not get along and that wasn't ok for Hayes. It was getting toxic so he broke up with you.

Matt: You can't take a joke. He jokes all the time and you take it too seriously. He feels like he needs to watch his words too much when he is around you. He should be able to be happy and carefree around his girlfriend. But with you he feels like he needs to tone it down which he hates. You take things too seriously and that just doesn't work for him.

Cameron: You're too jealous and over-protective. Cam is a busy man with his life of thriving and growing fame. His job calls for a lot of women attention. He needs a girl who can trust him and doesn't get too jealous. You, aren't that girl. He shouldn't have to spend the short amount of time he has with you trying to reassure you about rumors because you're jealous. He just needs someone who is more understanding and can handle their jealousy better.

Shawn: You're too energetic for him. Shawn is a pretty nice low key guy. He likes a down to Earth girl. He is a busy guy with his music so when he does have time to spend with you sometimes he likes to rest. You're too up in his face and jumpy. It's was mutual break up though because in return you think he's just too chill for you. You need someone more adventurous.

Carter: His friends don't approve of you. Carter loves the guys and honestly he cares about their advice and opinions. Most of them aren't too fond of you. It sucks because he can't bring you around them. It also drives him a little mad to know his friends don't approve of you. He felt somewhat torn between the two, and ended up going with his friends. He called it off. Sadly, external voices ruined your guys' relationship.

Jack G: It was the distance that pulled you two apart. He loved you a lot and you too loved him back. You guys tried to make it work. Jack was going to college though and you had gotten a half-year internship In Australia.You two wouldn't even be slightly close to one another. Thousands of miles would be keeping you apart. It was a mutual decision to brake up. You two did keep in contact as friends , hoping that one day fate would lead you back to one another.

Nash: You two had just grown apart. It happens to a lot of people. The spark that had once been there seemed to have disappeared. It wasn't a messy break up because you both saw it coming. You two talked it out very calmly. The relationship as lovers ended but you two did continue to be good friends.

Taylor: You were too flirty with his friends. Taylor gets easily tempered and jealous. You were a friendly person, but he thought you were just a little too friendly. He feared that you were just using him to get close to his friends. It got to the point where he just couldn't trust you, he was not going to let you come in between him and his friends. He broke up with you before it got too serious.

Aaron: It wasn't your fault it was his.Aaron has very bad trust issues. He just couldn't give his all to you like he knew you deserved. He knew he wasn't giving you what you wanted or needed. He broke up with you because he thought its what was best. He wanted you to have what you truly deserved which was more than he could ever supply you.

Jack J: You just couldn't handle his fame. You were put under so much pressure and he could literally see the stress pinning you down. You loved Jack so much and he loved you too. You tried so hard to keep the relationship going. He saw how hard your were trying but it just wasn't working. You were getting to much hate and your smile seemed so distant.

He knew that you two were trying to save something that had already died. The fans had pulled you two apart. He let you go, knowing that you would be so much better without him and his fame weighing you down.

-----

{These aren't my best, but they happened so here. Thanks for reading guys <3 ~G}