His first "I Love You" pt.2

Shawn: This boy, your best friend, the guy you had waited years for, the man that had torn you to pieces, said the words just a little too late.

You had been around everyday, Shawn and you spent countless hours together. You had always had extremely strong feels for Shawn. He was a perfect guy.

He though, did not always feel the same. He had always cared about you in a friendly way. You hung around when no one else would, when his girlfriends came and past, you were always there.

You two were attached to one another, practically soul mates, but Shawn denied his feeling for he thought that's what was best. He did not want to jeopardize the friendship you had, and had no ideas of your feelings for him.

One night, you were out with your friends partying and he sat alone at home. His thoughts dawned on him as he sat watching videos and vines you two had jokingly made together. Everyone knew you were friends, the fans were very nice too you. So why wouldn't they ship it huh? Why wouldn't you try it he thought? All night he thought of how great it would be if he were to just have you as his already.

At this point, his feelings had grown to strong. Shawn knew that if he could not have you fully then he rather not have you at all. Honestly because it had come to the level that seeing you as just his friend had come to hurt.

Days,months, years you had waited this. You've turned down boy after boy and watched Shawn go through girls. No matter the drama you sticked with him through thick and thin just to hear the three words "I Love You" come out if his come.

He did say them, and he meant them with every fiber of his being. He was just too late though. He did not say them to your face, but too your grave. The night he decided he was going to confess his growing love to you was the night you had gotten in a terrible car accident and died. Biting his tongue and denying his feelings for so long will forever remain as his greatest regret.

Nash: People had been giving him a lot of shit lately with leaving Magcon and all. He felt like a lot of his supporters were turning against him. You though, made sure he knew you were there for him and that every was going to be fine.

"People are telling me to kill myself because I left Magcon." You run your hands through his hair as his head rest on your laps, and he continues to go on. "Maybe I should just delete twitter or I don't know, this just isn't working." You pause a moment and kiss his forehead. "What isn't working Nash?" You honestly didn't see the problem here. Nash has never cared all too much about haters but it seems to really be getting to him this time. "People are telling me Im never going to amount to anything better than Magcon. They say I should Quit and maybe I should listen."

You shook your head and scoffed. "Absolutely Not, you are going to amount to great things Nash." He smiled a little up at you but it didn't last long "But everyone says-" you put your finger to his mouth, silencing and cutting him off. "Not everyone, a small minority of the people say that. And who cares what they think Nash. You have four times as many fans supporting you then fans that aren't; including your parents, your siblings, the guys, and me. You're so talented Nash and no words, from some petty haters, can change that ok. So screw anyone who is trying to drag you down."

You stop your rant a little embarrassed that you went off so much, but Nash did not deserve this. He's so sweet and perfect to everyone. Leaving Magcon was a choice that in the long run, is better for his future wether people agree or not.

A gentle touch on the cheek pulled you from your thoughts. You focused back to Nash who now looked up at you smiling with a look of pure admiration and gratitude. He tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear before saying,"You know that I love you so much."