All of Me

Taylor: "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out"

Taylor was a little trouble maker with a dirty mouth as you well knew.You, did not tolerate his crap, you instead shaped him into a better man. Honestly , without you driving him a little crazy he would not know what to do with himself at all. You are his love, his guide, his life.

Cam: "You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down"

Cameron is a ladies man, he rarely has to work for women. You though, he just didn't understand. You didnt fall into his arms because you have self respect and need to be won. That though, is part of the reason he liked you so much. You were a challenge, you had his mind racing and heart pumping. (He can pin you down Physcially though aye ayee)

Shawn: "What's going on in that beautiful mind"

Shawn was literally cluelesss when it came to you. You never shared your thoughts or feelings. He loves you truly, he just wishes he knew more. He knows the basics, your personality and whatnot, but you dont share the deep stuff he wants to know. What he doesn't understand, is he's all you think about, he's the thought "in that beautiful mind"

Nash: "And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"

Nash wasnt looking for you at all. He's in the prime of his life. Living it to the fullest does not mean having a girl tied onto his neck. You came in out of no where. It wasn't what he planned, he didnt mean to fall so hard for you. His life is a little more jumbled and blurred now that your in it he admits, but he wouldnt change it for the world. He's not only alright, but he is grateful you showed up. The future he will have have won't be as planned, but so much better now that you will be a part of it.

Carter: "Love your curves and all your edges .All your perfect imperfections"

Literaly everything, thats what Carter loves about you. He doesnt think any of your flaws are actually flaws. They make you you, which means they are perfect. Hes quite lovesick for you actually, maybe a little blinded you could say. Wether or not the world agrees with him, wether your flawed or not, the fact of the matter is, you are perfect for Carter. He loves you with every fiber of his being.

Matt:"You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning"

Matt and you bicker quite a bit. He always falls short in an argument but honestly he doesn't care. You're happy when you win, and if you're happy then in the end so is he. His days and thoughts begin and end with you. The worst you make him feel is still better than he ever felt without you.

Jack G:"The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood"

Life isn't easy. You learn that growing up Life is not fair or ever as simple as you thought. You always feel like everyone is out to get you, except Jack. Wether you're happy or pissed he is right there for you. He helps you with your struggles when no one else will.

Aaron: You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you"

You consume his thoughts every second of the day. He is always caught off guard because he's deep in thought, thinking about you. You make him happy when he feels his worst. You blur out the bad in his life simply by smiling.

Hayes:"Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts.Risking it all, though it's hard"

There's no secret to how you two feel. You both are wearing your hearts on your sleeves, completely open to one another. It's different for the each of you and maybe sometimes a little difficult. Both of your hearts are on the table here. Despite how terrifying that can be, having the ability to break each other, it's fine because you two love and trust one another.

Jack J:"Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you"

You're relationship is very balanced and stable. You each get as much as you give. You give your all to him and Jack , in return, gives you his all. Physically and emotionally everything about your relationship is perfect. He's satisfied and so are you. It's honestly the greatest thing ever.

----

{ This isn't my greatest one sorry guys. Please continue to vote I'm appreciating it my loves. I'm currently writing the second part to His first "I Love You" for the guys I didn't get too. Sorry it's taking awhile they are just long. ~ G}