When you get sad

Matt: He sits close to you silently. He says nothing, letting you have your moment, but is still there for you in case you decide you do want to talk about it.

Nash: He runs his hands through your hair, pulling you close into a hug. Your head rests on chest as he whispered calming things to you.

Dillon: He gets the problem out of you, making you spill out all your troubles to him. Talking about it with him makes whatever is making you sad a little easier to handle.

Taylor: He tries to lighten the mood. He will crack dirty jokes and do the most random things just to make you smile.

Cameron: When you are sad honestly so is he. It's a domino effect there. Seeing you stressed and unhappy makes him unhappy. He tries to comfort you but ends up just sadly cuddling next to you instead.

Hayes: He gives you your space at first making sure you've had time to yourself. He knows you wouldn't want him to see you crying. After awhile though he can't help but come to you and wrap you safely in his arms. His girlfriend being sad drives him insane.

Shawn: Your a strong woman, so seeing you sad and broken is a different thing for Shawn. He is awkwardly trying to make you feel better. He doubts it works but it's honestly so adorable you can't help but have a smile because of him.

Jack G: He asks you a thousand questions about why you are sad. He threatens over and over to hurt anyone that caused it. He wants nothing but for you to be happy again.

Aaron: He listens to you, just nodding, not talking. He wants you to get everything out of your system. Then after you've talked he takes you someplace fun to lighten the mood.

Jack J: He pulls you into bed and wraps himself around you. You snuggle, him remind you how much he loves you over and over. Kisses are stolen and a few of your years may be shed. You both fall asleep in each-others arms and wake to a carefree environment.