Your Disney Song

Carter: Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King)

Truly everything was in perfect harmony. Everything now seemed clear in your life with Carter by your side. Your happiness radiated off each other. You two worked through everything that was thrown at you, with rhyme and reason. Your passion was to die for, everyone wanted what you two had. You guys showed people True love was real.

Matt: Kiss The Girl (The little Mermaid)

He was at first so nervous to make a move on you. He wasn't sure how you felt. He knew that there was something about you from the start, he was aching with want for you. He was just nervous. Everyone else knew you liked each other, and finally pushed him to do it. After that he only wished he had done it sooner.

Shawn: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)

You both were wishing for someone good to come along when suddenly you found each other. As your lives crossed paths so did your dreams. Turns out you were the answer to his prayers and he was the answer to yours. It was exactly what you both wanted.

Cameron: Let It Go ( Frozen)

Cam and You were both usually closed off and he of course had to hide the truth from his fans usually. When you two got together it seemed like nothing else mattered but each other. Honestly you both felt free with one another. You could let back your barriers and just be yourselves. No lying, no hiding. No pretending to be perfect because thats no fun. Just let all the stress of life go.

Aaron: That's how you know (Enchanted)

You didn't really believe that Aaron loved you at first. He wasn't the best at sharing his feelings you found out. It got better though, he began these random acts of kindness to show you not only that he loved you but that he needed you. After awhile you knew he was the one, he's your love.

Hayes: I see the light (Tangled)

One day you and Hayes just happened. It wasn't planned, it was a matter of true feeling You two began too see things clearly thanks to one another. It was like the fog had lifted, you two could finally see what you needed.All at once it changed and you both saw that you were meant to be. He was what you were needing and vise versa. You truly felt like you belonged somewhere when you were with him.

Taylor: Life is a highway (Cars)

You both knew that the world out there was hard but you didn't let it stop you. Time is limited and precious. You two literally let nothing get in the way of having a good time. Life is an adventure you two wanted to travel together. Without a care in the world you both carry on. Windows down, music loud, speeding down the highway of life. Nothing stopping you two from living it simple and perfect.

Jack J: Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan)

You put purpose to what he did. With every breath he took , he thought of how to use it on you. Plus, you accepted him for who he was which he loved. You truly were his Girl Worth Fighting for.

Jack G: Something There ( Beauty and The Beast)

At first you felt nothing for Jack and neither him for you. There was nothing there. As time went on though you two just seemed to mold together. You two were actually perfect for each other. You brought out the best in him. You made each other feel accepted and wanted. Turns out in the end there was something there between you two.

Nash: You'll be in my Heart (Tarzan)

He is always there for you. From the first day he realized he loved you and every day after that you were in his heart. Always he thought to protect you, though you were strong and rarely needed his help. People thought you guys were too different but you guys did not listen to them.. Because what do they know? Together you both stayed strong and through time you showed everyone how powerful your relationship was. Now and forevermore in each other hearts.