"Did you have sex with her?"

"Ew!" Victoria exclaimed as Bill said, "no," and Jessica said, "no; old." It was quite comical, and both Jessica and Tori couldn't help but snicker.

Bill gave both teenagers a look, both offended and annoyed. "Jessica was brought to me as a condition of my punishment. I had to create a vampire as reparation for the one I destroyed to save you."

Jessica turned to Sookie with wide eyes. "So this is all your fault."

Everyone went quiet for a second before Bill turned to the red head. "Jessica, I need you to retire for the morning. My sleeping quarters are beneath the stairs. And you may stay there until we make other arrangements."

Jessica shrugged, "But I'm not tired..."

"Go!" Bill snapped at her which made Tori nares her eyes brown eyes at him.

Jessica looked between them before snapping, "Compared to Fangtasia, this blows!" She stormed out of the room, and Tori sighed and crossed her arms. The poor girl was only seventeen and was killed, and turned into a vampire in one night.

Victoria then furrowed her brows. "Wait... you let her stay with Eric?" She asked and bit her lip as she pictured Eric's piercing blue eyes staring deep into her brown ones.

Bill let out a breath and turned to the cousins. "We can't turn her out. Not yet. She's a very young vampire. At her age, with her impulses, she could be dangerous."

Sookie tilted her head. "Where has she been tonight?"

Bill furrowed his dark brows. "Here with me, and before that, with Eric and Pam."

Victoria turned to her cousin. "I looked in her eyes, Sook," she told the blonde softly. "There is no way she killed that woman."

Sookie nodded and sighed before turning to Bill. "Two weeks and... you never said anything."

Victoria's eyes widened as she looked between them. "This has nothing to do about me... so I'm gonna go." She jutted her thumb towards the door before quickly leaving. As she walked out the door, she froze and looked out at the cemetery which was seen not that far from the house, and sucked in a deep breath. She couldn't walk through that alone. No, definitely this soon after the whole Rene situation.

Sookie came out behind her and grabbed her hand. "I'm here with you." She squeezed her hand and Tori smiled at her. "Come on, let's go."

MORNING CAME QUICKLY, though Tori barley got a wink of sleep. She had stayed up, writing in her diary, talking to Elena on the phone about recent events in Mystic Falls, and telling Sookie about everything in her old home town.

Upon realizing that nothing in their lives were going to get better anytime soon, they decided to go in their grandmother's room and start to pack her things up.

After they had set everything out onto the floor, they went to start putting thing in boxes when the doorbell rung. They made their way downstairs and was greeted by their grandmother's executors.

Sookie smiled as they walked into the living room. "Have a seat, Mr. Lancaster."

He nodded at them as they took their places on the seats. "Thank you."