"Careful here, son," the Coroner spoke out to the guy who was helping him carry out the body from the car. "Her leg will break off like a chicken wing if you hold her like that."

Victoria let out a gag as she got a better, and very much unneeded, look at the woman's body. Her mouth was wide open, blood was down her white shirt and jeans, staining them.

Looking to her left, Victoria saw Sookie close her eyes and take in a shaky breath. She realized that Sookie was probably hearing everyone's disgusting thoughts about the whole ordeal, so she took the blonde's arms off of her, and then wrapped her cousin in a hug.

"I don't know about the both of you," Sam said as he approached them, "but... I think I've seen enough dead bodies to last me a lifetime.

Sookie shook her head as Victoria lowered her arms, and they held hands. "Except this one, I just don't get... with everyone Rene killed, you could see his rage. But this, cutting out that poor woman's heart... someone just wanted to see her suffer." She squeezed her cousin's hand. "Every time I think I know what's what it turns out I don't know anything."

Sam went to speak, but Tara approached them, her voice cracking as she said, "Hey, I'm good to close up and go home if you are."

Sookie sighed. "Sweetie, how did you know the woman that got killed?"

"Sookie, I told you, I nev—" Tara trailed off and pulled her arm away from Victoria was was trying to hold her hand to comfort her. "That was... that was the woman who gave me and my mamma the exorcism."

"I'm so sorry." Sookie sighed and pulled Tara into a much needed hug. "I had no idea."

Victoria grabbed the girls hand. "You're gonna have to tell the police about it. You know that."

Tara pulled back and let out a shaky breath. "Shit! I'll probably have to spend all night answering questions. My mamma's gonna fall to pieces when she finds out."

Sam stepped towards them with a small smile. "Listen, you go home. Sookie, Tori, and I will close up."

Tara nodded and turned around. "Kenya! I remembered something."

VICTORIA AND SOOKIE was now standing in front of Bill and a redhead who had been turned by him.

"You killed her?" Sookie asked as she stared between them.

Bill shook his head. "Not entirely, no."

Victoria was staring the red head in the eyes, and she saw nothing but innocence. Jessica's blue eyes were so blue and she couldn't help but want to be nice to her. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

Both Sookie's and Victoria's eyes widened at that. "She's younger than Tori!" Sookie snapped and then frowned at the red head. "Where are your parents?"

Jessica made a face. "Is she always like this?"

Sookie crosses her arms. "So, what then, you bit her?"

"Yes," Bill said with a nod.

"You drained her?"

"Yes."