Caroline looked at her best friend with a roll of her eyes. "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

The Lockwood boy just shrugged his shoulders. "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank," he said taking a bag of things walking out.

Elena started to walk away, and Victoria got up as quickly as she could, and followed. But, before they could get too far, Caroline called after them, "Hey! Where are you going?"

The older brunette turned around smiled at their friend. "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. We're making memories." She turned to Victoria and softly grabbed her hand. "Are you sure—?"

"Yes," Victoria told her twin with a slightly huff. She loved Elena with her whole heart and soul, after all, they were twins, bounded together by fate. But, Elena has been babying her since she showed up at the house covered with bruises.

"Okay, okay, sorry," Elena sheepishly said and they began walking through the halls.

They both walked through double doors. But, as they did so, they both ran into a hard chest.

"There's my girls!"

Victoria's eyes widened and the twins looked up in horror into the eyes of the hybrid who ruined their lives.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped which resulted in Klaus gripping their arms. His grip was so tight that Victoria winced and had to hold herself back from crying out in pain.

"You're supposed to be dead." Klaus stated, looking at Victoria with anger. "What are we going to do about that?"

Victoria let out a gasp as Klaus pulled them along through the halls. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweethearts. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing," he accused Victoria.

"If you're going to kill me, do it!" Victoria shouted out which made the hybrid stop in his steps and turned to the bruised girl who was more than done. "Just leave Elena out of it!"

He glared down at her, though, she saw his blue eyes surveying her bruised face. "You have no right to demand things!" He growled and dragged them along until they entered the gun which held a few students doing pranks. "Attention, seniors!" He shouted in an American accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He looked over at where Dana and Chad stood, and made his way over to them. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asked, confused.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Klaus looked her in the eyes. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana," he compelled and she did as told." He looked at the boy, "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus," Elena spoke, taking a step forward, placing Victoria behind her.

Klaus' eye's held malice. "Oh, come on, love." He smirked. "Of course I do."

A few moments later, Elena was checking Victoria over to see if there was any more bruises appearing. "You're fine. But if he lays a hand—"

"I'm fine, Elena," Victoria told her sister with a soft smile.

Elena nodded and then turned to face the hybrid who was smirking at Dana and Chad. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?"