She's loosing her mind. . .again.

She can feel it unraveling, the threads of every happy memory she could ever once recall, all but a disarray of strings scattered about her feet.

Her sharp knees dig into the earth as she hit the ground, her hands unsteady as they silently claw at the dirt. That was when she realized she had stumbled down the stairs of the porch and onto the front yard.

She opened his mouth, but, this time, not a sound came out, her head violently quivering as if there is a drill to the back of her skull. Her eyes saw nothing; they have lost all sight of what is and what could have been. Her mouth was open, an eternal silenced scream.

"Vic!" Another person yelled, but this time, it was a man -- Sam. He ran towards the young girl and pulled her into his body, letting her sob into his shoulder, not caring that her tears were staining his shirt. "It's going to be alright, sweetie. Everything is going to be alright."

She shook her head, knowing better. "No. . .it's just going to continue to get worse."

THE NEXT MORNING, Sookie and Victoria sat at the kitchen table as their friends and neighbors poured into the house to give their condolences.

Victoria was too busy trying to not break down as most people that had approached the girls seemed way too insincere.

But, once she saw someone open up the refrigerator and pull out a half-eaten pecan pie, she snapped. "Maxine Fortenberry, you put that pie down right now!" She jumped up, her eyes wild, making the nosy woman flinch.

"This is Gran's pie!" Sookie shouted, snapping as well, grabbing the pie from the nosy woman.

"I'm sorry, I was just making some room," Maxine voiced, glancing around at the crowd that had gathered in the kitchen, wanting to see what had happened.

Tara walked over to the girls and grabbed both of their hands. "If you'll excuse us, I need them upstairs." Sam went to follow, worried for the brunette and blonde. Tara saw that and stopped him. "Just give us a little girl time," She said before pausing at the stairs. "Come on, Lafayette!"

The four ended up in Sookie's room, and the women sat down, while Lafayette laying across it.

Sookie was the first to break the silence. "I shouldn't have lost it like that," She mumbled, grabbing ahold of Victoria's hand, seeing how upset the younger girl was.

"I'm not apologizing for what I did," Victoria spoke, looking fown at the bed sheet. "Maxine is a nosy bitch who's been putting her nose where it doesn't belong since forever."

Tara laughed and wrapped an arm around the young girl, smiling, agreeing. "Damn right. Don't apologize, sweetie."

"Said," Lafayette agreed. "I mean, if she talked any more shit, she'd be shaped like a toilet." He grinned in satisfaction when he saw Victoria's lip twitched upwards slightly. He knows how much pain she's been through for the past year and a half. She's lost so much already and to lose Gran so close to those other deaths, it must be messing with her terribly.

Sookie let out a breath. "Gran's gone," she said as if she just came to terms with the fact that her grandma was gone, gone forever.

Victoria covered hee mouth, holding back a sob that wanted to escape. She might've not seen her Gran's for the past couple of years, but she still loved the older woman with everything in her. She was the one thing that was pure in her life.

"Yes, she is," Tara spoke softly, looking at both of the girls who had heartbroken expressions on their faces.

Victoria couldn't speak and she didn't want to because she knew that once she opened her mouth, all she would do is cry.