Crybaby (2)

The reminder that Dean was no longer alive made her begin to cry again. Her heart ached with pain that she felt it throughout her body. Unable to face him fully, Akari sat next to Dean's body with her back to him. Her whole body shook with sorrow as she cried harder and harder. Her cries escaped her lips as she bawled louder and louder, screaming out her pain.

No one was there to hear her cries. No one would be able to comfort Akari in her pain and sorrow. No one would be there to be by her side. Not any longer.

Akari didn't know how long she cried for, however she suddenly jerked with surprise when she felt a hand on her back and hear his soft, deep voice speak to her.

"I never knew you could be such a crybaby."

Akari immediately stopped crying. She couldn't look back at Dean. She was afraid that she was hearing things and imagining his touch. She was afraid that it was all a dream. That once she looked back at him, he would still be pale and lifeless.

"Now that I've come back to you, you don't want to look at me?"

Akari immediately turns around and see Dean's cyan eyes shine brightly with life. Akari throws herself onto Dean.

"Oof." Dean exclaimed as Akari's body lands on him hard. His arms quickly holds her closer to him as he could feel her hot tears run down his neck. She had buried her face between the nook of his neck and shoulders, unwilling to look at him. "I told you there was power in knowing a mage's real name."

Akari kept on crying. She didn't know how to stop crying. She felt relieved that Dean was alive, and yet she couldn't stop herself from crying.

"Shhhhh. I'm here. I'm right here." Dean softly said comforting Akari. His left arm held her close to him while his right hand caressed her head and back. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I---I---" Akari began to say, but she couldn't finish her words.

"I know." Dean told her. Without her even having to say anything, he knew how sad she was at his death. He knew. For he would have felt the same way, should anything happen to her. "I know."

Dean let Akari cry until her tears ran dry and her body stopped trembling.

"Is my crybaby done crying?" Dean teased Akari.

Akari shook her head no. Dean indulged Akari and held on to her tighter until she felt that Dean wasn't going to leave her again. Until she felt safe and protected again. Until she could believe that he was alive again.

Even though they did not have time for Dean to indulge in Akari's whims. And even though the whole world could be crumbling down, Dean would not make a move until Akari was fine. His whole life was Akari. She needed to be fine for the rest of the world to matter.

"Say something." Akari whispered. "Prove to me that you're alive."

"If you can't believe I'm alive, then I'll make you feel that I am alive and here with you." Dean told Akari.

Dean rolled Akari on to her back and kissed her fiercely. Their lips were hot and wet with passion as their tongues entangled with one another. Their breath, hot and fast as their desire grew.

Dean's hands caressed Akari's body, from chest to navel.  He caressed her over and over again, causing her body to heat up and moan wantonly during their kiss. Her hands pulls Dean's hair as lust overtakes her senses.  Akari pulls him closer to her, wanting to feel his weight on top of her.

A desperate feeling of needing to be one overwhelms them. With a quick pull to both of their pants, Dean pushes Akari's legs apart and enters Akari, causing her to cry out his name.

"Dean!"  Akari gasped out loud.  She could feel every inch of him inside of her.  She wanted and needed this to make her believe that this was real. 

Upon a field of burnt grass, drenched in blood and surrounded by dead bodies. Dean and Akari vigorously and frantically reaffirmed their existence to one another.

They were one again. Alive and breathing. They had won against the Gods.