Koya

The moment Akari landed she took a few steps to the side and vomited in the bushes.  Her dinner came out in chunks and liquid form. Dean sighed heavily as he walked next to his apprentice and help hold her hair back as Akari vomited even more.  

It has been a very long time since he remembered his first time riding lightnings.  He too had the same reaction and couldn’t fault her in doing the same thing.

After everything in her stomach was empty, Akari wiped her mouth with her sleeve and stood back up.  

“Thank you.”  Akari said as she looked at Dean.  

“Are you feeling better?”  

Akari nodded her head and followed him.  They were in a wooded area and in front of them was a large house built of stone.  

“This is my home.”  Dean told her as he walked past the trees while Akari looked at the herb garden.  

Dean gave her a tour of the house.  It had a large kitchen and dining room.  A living room and four bedrooms, each with a connected bathing room.  He had a study room, filled with books from ceiling to carpet. And a refining room.  

Dean showed Akari, her room and told her that while she cleaned herself up, he would find her something to eat.  

Akari looked inside of her room and it was a good size room.  There was a large bed, dresser, desk and a small table with two chairs. Her closet was filled with all types of clothes, from shirts and pants, to everyday dress and fancy dresses.  

Akari held a dress to her body and it looked as if it would fit perfectly.  Inside of the drawers of her dresser, were undergarments, socks, and accessories.  Akari blushed pink with embarrassment when she saw the new undergarments. Did he personally chose her undergarments himself?

Akari quickly picked out a new outfit and went to the bathing room to clean up and change.  She dried her hair and when she finished she made her way downstairs to the kitchen where Dean placed a bowl of soup and toasted bread in front of her.  

He then poured a hot cup of tea and placed next to the bowl of soup.  

“Eat.  Warm up.  Afterwards, go back to bed.  We will start your training tomorrow.”  Dean told her. “I’ll be going to my room.  Goodnight.”

“Teacher!”  Akari quickly said as she saw him leaving her alone.  “You once said that a mage’s name is important. That it carries weight and power.  If I can’t call your name, then what should I call you?”

“Koya.”  Dean told her.  “Teacher Koya.”

That night after Akari finished eating, she curled up in bed and rolled around her her bed from one end to the other end in excitement.  A new journey in life was beginning for her and she couldn’t wait to start living it. Everything that happened to her in the past would stay in the past. She was determined to find her own happy ending.  She had 1000 years to find it. She wouldn’t waste a moment of it either.

When she finally calmed down enough to fall asleep.  She dreamt of a man with brown hair and cyan eyes.