A Few Words

The next couple of days of Akari's life was a whirlwind. She was dragged from shop to shop for the perfect wedding dress and accessories. She went over every detail that Emi planned for her wedding.

She hardly had time to even see Dean, let alone have time to be with him. He was dragged by her father from morning to evening and forced to accompany her father until late at night.

Akari was so tired from her busy life that the moment her head hit her pillow, she would be asleep, just to do it all over again the next day. It was finally the night before her wedding, Emi let her go to bed early so she could prepare for the next day.

Akari laid in bed wide awake, too nervous and excited to sleep. She had changed her fate by marrying Dean. As long as she could get through the wedding successfully, she would have a chance at living a life she chose for herself. Akari heard Dean finally walk into his room.

Akari closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but she couldn't fall asleep. Her mind and body could not relax. Just when Akari was about to sit up from bed, she heard Dean open his door and close it softly. Then she heard her door open and closed softly.

She watched as the shadow came close to her bed.

"Can't sleep?" Dean whispered as he saw that she was wide awake.

Akari shook her head no. Dean smiled wickedly at her before joining her in bed.

"I can help you with that."

Dean leaned into her and kissed her as he gathered her into his arms. It had been three long days without kissing her, touching her, holding her. Her father would take him around town so he could introduce Dean to Jona's friends and acquaintances.

They would talk about life, business, Jona's expectation of Dean. Dean could only show him the respect that was due as Akari's father and let Jona say what he had to say and follow him wherever he wanted to take Dean.

Dean's fingers were already inside of Akari's wet and tight entrance. He was kissing her screams of delight when she climaxed so she wouldn't wake up the whole house.

That night, the night before their wedding, Dean taught Akari a lot about herself and what he liked as well.

~~~~~~~

Akari woke up in an empty bed. Dean had held her close to him the rest of the night after their lustful actions. Akari rolled around in bed for some time squealing like a giddy girl. She was so happy. So hopeful. So grateful. She never felt this way before and she wanted to remember this feeling forever. She wanted to share it with Dean.

Lena knocked on the door and entered once Akari called her in.

"My Lady, it's time for you to get up and get ready for the big day."

Akari smiled and sat up in bed as Lena pulled the curtains to the side.

"Time past by so fast. I remember the day Duchess Emi brought you home. You were so small and so quiet." Lena reminences as she drew Akari a bath. "Growing up you were quiet and so serious. Never gave us any trouble. We worried that you wouldn't know how to find happiness. You hardly smiled nor expressed your feelings. However now that I see your smiling face. I'm glad you and Mage Koya found each other and found happiness."

Akari smiled brighter and pulled Lena in for a hug.

"Thank you Lena, for taking such good care of me." Akari told her.

"Nonsense. It's only right that I serve you well." Lena told Akari as tears began to fall down her face. She quickly wiped them away and shooed Akari into the bathing room to get ready for her day.

Akari soaked in the scented bath until the water became cold. She washed up and got dress for breakfast. When she entered the dining hall, her footsteps slowed as she saw her parents and Dean as well as the Noboru family. Duke Obara sat next to Dean and Duchess Riho sat next to her mother, while Rin sat next his father.

"You're finally here!" Emi said excitedly as she waved Akari to sit down so they could eat. "We have a long and happy day in front of us!"

"Yes! Congratulations my dear!" Riho said as she pulled Akari down to sit beside her. "How you have grown so much and so beautiful! You take after your mother after all!"

Emi and Riho laughed as Riho's teasing as Akari's eyes met Dean. She smiled at Dean and began placing food onto her plate before eating and letting her parents catch up with their best friends. Akari found herself looking at Dean. She couldn't help herself, he looked so handsome and charming in his plain white shirt. His adam's apple moved every time he ate and spoke. It kept distracting her thoughts. She wanted to bite on it and suck it. Wanted to mark him as hers and wanted to feel him next to her, inside of her, on top of her.

"Akari." Rin said for the third time, before Riho turned to tap Akari's shoulder to get her attention.

"Daring, are you so in love with your fiance that your attention is completely overtaken by him?" Riho teased Akari. "You will have the rest of your lives together after marriage, but please remember those around you for the time being."

Akari turned to Riho and blushed. She couldn't help herself. She was completely entranced by Dean.

"Riho, we all remember what it was like being young and in love. Give her some face and pretend that we don't see my daughter's shameless actions." Emi said as she teased Akari even more.

Akari quickly looked down at her food and began eating. She ignored the two women and the three men who had smiled at Akari indulgently.

As for Rin, he frowned at Akari and kept his foul mood to a minimum so others wouldn't detect how against he was towards Akari's and Mage Koya's wedding.

However during breakfast, Rin could only see how Akari kept looking over to her fiance. As if looking at him was not enough for her. As if she was completely smitten by him.

Never once did she look at Rin. Never once did she say anything to Rin. Never once did she acknowledge Rin. Rin's anger brew and brewed until he couldn't take it any longer. If he didn't confess to Akari now, he would regret it for the rest of his life. If he didn't break up Akari's engagement and make her his, he would never find his happy ending.

She was suppose to love only him. She was suppose to only be loyal towards him. She was reincarnated only for him. The Gods granted his wish, not Mage Koya's. Akari belonged to Rin and Rin belonged to Akari.

In the middle of breakfast, Rin suddenly stood up, silencing everyone in the room.

"My I have a few words with you." Rin stated in a serious matter as he looked at Akari. "In private."