Womanly Desires

Akari's cheeks turned pink, knowing that she caused Dean pleasure.  The power she held in her hands to make Dean moan felt empowering. She still felt an ache between the valleys of her legs, as if it was yearning for something.

"Dean."  Akari whispered as she broke their kiss. Her lower half moved on their own as she rubbed herself on him.  She didn't know exactly what she wanted, but she could feel herself getting frustrated.

Without another word, Dean quickly took every piece of Akari's clothes off.  When they stood naked next to each other, Dean stared at Akari for a long time.  He memorized every inch of her body, from the curve of her eyes and smile. To the curve of her breast and hips.  She was so tempting to him. So alluring. So beautiful. And she belonged to him.

Akari didn't feel shy when Dean was looking at her.  Instead, she too was taking another long look at Dean's magnificent body. She couldn't help herself.  She wanted to touch him again. She wanted to make him moan and call out her name.

Dean closed the distance between them and he held her closely to him again.  His lips landed on hers and kissed her again. His hand came up and cupped her breast, while his other hand rested on the small of her back.  

Akari could feel Dean's hand massage here breast and butt cheek.  His hands felt scorching hot against her skin. And she could feel his manhood regaining strength again as it grew hard against her hip.  Her hands kept finding their way to his waist and back. She touched him just as much as he was touching her.

Suddenly Dean's hands dropped down and he lifted her up.  Akari's legs immediately encircled his waist as Dean brought her to his bed.  He gently laid her on top of it, with his weight pinning her down.

"Dean?" Akari whispered as Dean kissed her gently on the nose and cheek. 

He made his way down her jaw and trailed kisses down her neck and collarbone.  He then kissed the valley between her breasts and when his mouth found her nipple.  He kissed it before tracing the areola with his tongue then closing his mouth on her nipple and sucking it. 

Akari felt her body vibrate with joy.  His weight on top of her made her feel calm and protected.  His mouth on her nipple and his hands touching her breast made her moan.  Feelings of pleasure and happiness overwhelmed her. Had she known that it would feel so good, she would have long jumped into bed with someone to experience this feeling, in every lifetime.  What a waste of 99 lifetimes.

Dean traced Akari's waist and hips with his fingers, when they finally found the valley between her legs, he touched the small mound and folds that were wet with her essence.  He rubbed his fingers up and down her folds while he watched Akari's expressions.

Her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings as his fingers circled her clit before it moved down to her entrance.  Akari looked to Dean for what she was feeling. She could see his heated gaze and could feel her body react to it.  When she felt his finger penetrate her, she could feel the ache and longing inside of her release itself. She felt his invasion inside of her when he added a second finger. 

Akari moaned loudly when he kept on rubbing a particular spot.  She could feel something building up inside of herself, what it was, she didn't know.  She gave her trust in Dean to teach her and gave herself completely to him.

Suddenly, with Dean's mouth on her clit did she finally reach her climax.  Her hips lifted up from the bed as her back arched. Her body shook and vibrated and Akari felt what it meant to be a woman and have womanly desires.

Dean kept licking and sucking between her legs as if he was a man dying of thirst.  Quickly, Akari felt the same sensation building up inside of her and like lightning, it struck her again as she felt immense pleasure again.  

"Dean!"  Akari cried out as she felt her body pull away from his fingers and mouth. 

Akari felt his weight over her body again and he placed slow, lazy kisses up her stomach, chest and neck. 

"Feel good?" Dean asked. 

"More than good."  Akari barely whispered as she felt Dean nuzzle her neck.  "Forget our wedding at the end of the week. Let's get married tomorrow."

Dean chuckled into her ear as he lead away to look at her.  His warm smile melted her heart as he brushed her hair away from her face. 

"I don't think your mother would like that.  Hell, your father would kill me himself if he didn't get to properly plan our wedding."  Dean softly said to her. "Although we can't make love until we're married. It doesn't mean we can't touch each other like we did today. This week will give us more time to learn about each other's body." 

"Very well."  Akari resigned as she held Dean close to her.  In this lifetime, for the first time, she'll get married in front of her parents.  Hopefully, they'll stop worrying about her. And should her fate repeat itself, she would not entangle her parents with her problems.