Misah (2)

In a plain grass field, thunder roared loudly twice as two bolts of lightning flashed simultaneously.  On one side stood a lone woman in white. Her white water dress flowed beautifully around her as the wind blew.  Her blonde hair waved with shocks of lightning. Her blue eyes stared at the two people who stood 50 feet away from her. One who she loved and the other who she hated with a passion.  

A man, who taught her so much about life, love and forgiveness.  A man, who gave her happiness and sadness. A man, who is only worthy enough to be loved by her.  A man who can only love her.

A woman, who took everything from her.  A woman, who enjoyed the fruits of her labor.  A woman, who replaced her. A woman, who ruined her plans. A worthless woman.  A dead woman.

Misah stared at Koya and Akari.  Her feelings mixed into one another.  She could not hold back the snare on her face.  With Koya’s arm around Akari’s waist, her jealousy raged within her.  It coursed through her veins and burned her soul. The darkness around her blackened even more.  

She too had become a true Dark Mage.  Through her heartbreak, her depression, and her gamble to win Koya back into her life.  When she killed herself, she became a true Dark Mage.

The evil magic through the land invaded her body, encased her soul and saved her life.  It took 49 days for the Dark Magic to reawaken her. It gave back her life, a chance to live again.  However this time, she was beholden to the Dark Magic.  Dark Magic was what kept her living, so in return she had to fulfill duties to unlease misery, death, fear, and pain onto the land and it's people.

At first she wanted to go back to Koya.  Let him know that she was still alive so they can be together again. However seeing Koya so depressed.  So sad. It made her happy. He remembers her. Remembers their love. He’ll live the rest of his life remembering their lives together.  She would be living in his memories, haunting him, for the rest of his life. It was what she wanted when she killed herself in front of him.  Because of this, she couldn’t go back.

So instead she began a new life.  One that didn’t involve Koya. But from time to time, she would send someone to check in on him to see how he was doing and every time she heard that he had stayed on his little mountain in the sky and had not taken an apprentice.  Misah smiled knowing that Koya still held her memories in his heart. He would never be able to move on from her. He would regret the rest of his life and repent for forcing her to kill herself.

After Koya, she had lovers, some that claimed to love her.  Claimed that they would die for her. But none of them loved her enough to kill themselves for her.  None of them could compare to Koya. None of them could make her feel, like Koya made her feel. With Koya, it was as if everything was alive.  Everything was light and good. Everything was happiness, even the most simplest things, held joy in them.

All her lovers could never measure up to Koya.  They could never be him. She couldn’t feel love, joy or happiness while she was with them.  She couldn’t see the light and she couldn’t see any good in anyone. She couldn’t feel anything anymore.  

As time passed, she began to feel bored.  Training was boring. Eating was boring. Even breathing became boring.  One day she met a man. An ambitious man. A man who wanted to be a dragon among men.  A man, who stood above the rest. That man, was interesting. He was ambitious and cruel. Strong and lethal.  He held power in his hands and he wield it with great force. He was cunning and cold. He had a belly full of fire and no one could stop him.  Except the future of his bloodline.

He couldn’t find the right woman to give birth to his child.  No one was good enough. Until he met her. Misah and the man became entangled.  The man was interesting to her and she was bored with her life. The constant sunrise and sunset of the same thing, over and over.  And then, from the monotony of life, she met him. Commander General Ken Ryoku Rite.

Because Mages could live a long life, their fertility was close to nonexistent.  For a child to be born in a union from a mage, it would be considered a miracle.  However, because Ken was interesting to her, Misah decided to give it a try.

Ken and Misah had a passionate and fleeting love.   From their union produced a baby girl name Whitney. Through Ken’s planning, ambition and power, Whitney grew up to be a intelligent and beautiful woman.  She became Noble Concubine to King Maraj. She soon became Queen through Misah’s help. With Misah’s magic powers, she produced the love spells to capture King Maraj’s heart.

Even though Ken’s dream to become a man above others, did not come true, his descendents would forever be remembered in history.  They would be dragons and phoenixes among men and women. Who would have thought that when Misah went into closed door cultivation, that the Rite Clan would be destroyed in 20 years.     

The moment her daughter died, Misah woke up from her closed door cultivation.  On a streak of lightning, she rescued her youngest grandson. He was the only one left alive.  A child, only two years old.

Ken was dead.  Her miracle, Whitney, was dead.  All her grandchildren were dead except one.  Dark Magic filled her body as she raised her grandson. She slowly rebuilt her family, renaming their surname to Parite.  Her grandson made his way through the army. From foot soldier to General. With her help, he became invincible. Her family became stronger and stronger through each generation.  And now, her great great granddaughter had become Queen Maya.