Husband And Wife

Akari cried out Dean's name as she came again with just Dean's finger. They had made their way back into her room and when Dean was drying her off, his hands kept wandering around her body. Every inch of her body was touched before he placed her into bed and covered his body over hers.

His fingers were inside of her as he kissed her breathlessly. Her arms were touching his chest, his back and his hips. She wanted to memorize each inch of his body as well. Her lips were red and swollen and yet when she reached her peak again, she cried out Dean's name over and over.

"Dean. Dean. Dean." Akari softly cried out.

"Tell me. What do you want." Dean asked as he lifted his head so they could stare at each other. "Tell me."

"Please." Akari pleaded. Although she felt wonderful. She felt as if there was more to lovemaking than what Dean has done to her. "Make me your wife."

Dean smiled and kissed her again as he placed himself over her entrance. He slowly entered her until he felt her maidenhead and worked his way back out before plunging himself through the barrier.

Akari gasped at the new sensation and felt a slight pain, however it didn't hurt as much as her mother or Lena told her it would hurt. Dean stilled when he heard Akari gasp. He slowly pushed himself until all of him was buried inside of her.

Dean kissed her until Akari's body began to wiggle underneath him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Dean asked.

"It didn't hurt that much." Akari told him.

"Good. I'll make you feel better." Dean promised.

Dean began to slowly move, pistoning himself from heel to tip. His slow movements drove her wild as she could feel the tension inside of her building.

"Faster." Akari pleaded.

Dean smiled before doing exactly as Akari asked. With faster and harder movements, Akari could only hang onto Dean as the tension inside of her kept tightening. Dean's lips and mouth attacked her neck and breasts as she hooked her legs around Dean's hips, bringing him closer to her.

"Faster." Akari cried out as she felt the first sensations of ecstasy. The friction between them ignited and Akari felt herself fall over the peak. Her whole body shook and she felt the sensations run over her body.

Her body shook and pulled away from Dean, however he kept his hand on her hips and kept on thrusting. Wave after wave of pleasure came over her and her legs lost the strength to hold on to Dean.

Dean kissed Akari lightly before positioning her to her side as he laid down behind her. Her leg was held up by his hand as he kept his steady pace. Her hot, wet walls were so tight and squeezed around his penis so perfectly. Dean sucked at Akari's neck as he felt Akari's body begin to vibrate and shake again.

Hearing her call out his name made him smile and want her to continue calling out his name. He rearranged Akari to lay on her stomach as he pushed a pillow under her hips. With her butt in the air Akari moaned louder.

"How is it that you're deeper?" Akari cried out as she felt his whole length inside of her. The sensations were slightly different and caused her to feel more full.

Dean smiled at Akari's words and with the help of his hands made her cry out his name again. Dean's thrust were strong, fast and steady. From one wave of ecstasy came another as Dean began to move faster and faster.

"Akari." Dean shouted as he unleashed his load into her. Her walls squeezed tightly around him as he leaned over her body. His hips jerking back and forth as if to empty all of him inside of her.

"Gods!" Akari cried out at the same time. She felt a high of happiness overcome her again and again. Over and over it spread all over her body.

Dean leaned over to his back and pulled Akari on top of him. He held her tightly before kissing the crown of her head and looked up at her.

"How do you feel?" Dean asked. "Did I hurt you anywhere?"

Akari's cheeks glowed bright pink before she shook her head no and buried her head in his embrace.

"No." Akari whispered. "Everything felt good."

Dean smiled and laughed at Akari's words and his embrace tightened for a moment before relaxing.

"This is how it should be." Dean told her.

Akari nodded her head once before sleep came over her. Dean held her throughout the night, listening to her breath and thanking the Gods for binding them together as husband and wife.