She's Mine

A big commotion happened the next day.  Before it could spread out to the whole academy that Kiko and Wuying were dating.  Rin and Wuying fought. They fought over Kiko, right in front of her as she cried out for them to stop. 

Even though Rin got a couple good hits, thankfully Donovan and Delan pulled Rin and Wuying apart. 

"Darn.  I wanted to see more."  Akari said as she watched from her bedroom's seventh floor window. 

There was a group of students who just stood to the side and watched. 

"Stop it please!"  Kiko shouted.

"You bastard!" Wuying yelled as he was being held back by Delan.  "You can't just be happy for us! She's not yours anymore!"

"You betrayed me!  After so many years of friendship, you would throw it away and betray me!"  Rin shouted.

"You broke up with her a long time ago!  Kiko can date anyone she wants!" Wuying shouted back.  "You're just mad that she chose me over you! That she's with me and not you!  You lost your chance!"

"You're so fucken unloyal!"  Rin shouted at Wuying. "If I wanted her, I don't even have to take her back!  She'll came straight to me!"

"Fucken bastard!  Let me go Delan! I'm going to fucken kill him!"  Wuying shouted.

Delan and Donovan held the two angry boys back as Kiko cried in Mollie and Sophine's arms. 

"Stop!  Stop! Please stop!  Stop fighting!" Kiko begged. 

"Kiko, let Rin know that you want to be with me.  That I'm your boyfriend now!" Wuying said to her. 

Kiko kept quiet as she cried in Mollie's arms. 

"Tell him that you like me now!  Tell him!" Wuying began to raise his voice.  His began to doubt himself. Maybe Kiko still has feelings for Rin and had only agreed to date him to make Rin jealous.  "Tell him that we confess our feelings for one another! That we hugged and kissed. That I held your hand as we told our friends that we are a couple now.  Tell him. Prove to me that you still feel the same way about me."

Wuying's desperate words were met with Kiko's cries.  Rin had calmed down enough to smile smugly at Wuying.

"I told you that I didn't have to ask her to come back to me.  She'll come with her own free will." Rin said arrogantly.

"Choose!"  Wuying shouted.  "Choose who you want to be with!"

Kiko cried harder.  Her cries made others pity her and envy her.  Two noble men wanted her, one, her past boyfriend, the other someone she just started seeing.  Who can choose between the two houses?

"Choose between us!  Who do you want to be with!"  Wuying pleaded.

Rin stood straight and tall with his hand on his hips.  He was arrogant and he had every right to be. He came from a good noble family.  Just one step lower than the royal family. He was smart and handsome. He also had three abilities.  Who wouldn't choose him?

Akari sneered at them the whole time.  She knew this would happen. Knew that in the end Rin and Kiko would end up together.  She had four years to prepare for this moment. She was ready to let him go.

"Kiko."  Rin said confidently. 

Kiko looked up from Mollie's embrace and without another word, Kiko walked straight to Rin's side.  Rin's arm came around her shoulder and pulled her close to his side.

"She's mine."