She Immediately stated as she gestured for me to leave, waving her goodbye I left towards the exit.

Making my way outside the cafeteria, I looked through the window to see that Alexa was already sitting down with a group of girls. Wow, I kind of envy her...being able to make so many friends so easily. I wonder why it's so difficult for me to be social with people.

If only I wasn't so shy whenever I was around others, trying not to beat myself over it too much, I sat down near the bench as I waited for Eli. However, time seemed to pass by and there was still no sight of Elijah, perhaps he was running late-

"Luna? Is that you?"

As I was about to call Eli through my phone, a familiar voice that I hadn't heard in a while caught my attention!

Following his voice, I instantly smiled when I saw his face! Quickly standing up, I hurried towards him and hugged him! This person whom I've grown close to in such a short time was someone who I could rely on. Returning my embrace, he snuggled himself close to me...

"Ren! When did you come back from the States? I thought you were going to stay with your relatives for another month?! "

I asked with enthusiasm as we both pulled away from each other, the excitement in his eyes was overjoyed and ecstatic!

"I decided to come back home a bit early, did you miss me that much, Luna?"

He asked jokingly while taking a seat near the bench...

"Well of course I missed you, who else was going to mow my lawn," I responded in playful laughter.

"But in all seriousness, I was a little sad when my mother had to tell me that you were leaving over the summer. I did miss having the stupid conversation we would have..."

I explained in all honesty while sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I really should've told you before I left...I just didn't want to make you sad. But I did miss talking to you. Hey...I was wondering, can I...can I have your phone number? You're the only girl I talk with, so..."

He said nervously while taking out his phone, his flushed expression was a bit adorable to see. Since I don't have many friends, I don't see anything wrong with giving Ren my phone number. So without a second of hesitation, I agreed to give him my digits...

"Thanks, Luna...you know, it's crazy now that I think about it. We've known each other for a year now and we never really hung out. We usually just talk with each other when you're joining me on my breaks when I'm mowing your lawn. We should hang out one day... as friends of course."

He explained in a nervous tone...

"Really?! You would want to hang out with me?"

I responded in a bit of shock, the only other people that I hung out with who weren't family were Alexa and Elijah. I honestly thought I came off a bit boring, but listening to Ren say that he wants to be good friends with me, made my low self-esteem decrease tremendously!

"I would love to hang out with you, oh! You know what, I could invite Alexa and Eli too. That way it could be a lot more fun! Don't you think?"

I said with a huge smile as I looked over at him...

"Yeah... that would be cool. So you and Eli are... dating now?"

He asked as I heard his voice becoming less excited by the minute.

Bringing my hands to each side of my cheek, I became embarrassed that Ren already knew about my relationship with Eli. If he knows that we're dating...then does that mean everyone in the school already knows as well?