Chapter 22 - Obsession

Start from the beginning

When minutes passed I thought he would stop, but he only grew faster amd harsher. He licked and sucked my skin harshly into his mouth, surely leaving a mark. Or multiple marks all over my skin. I felt him bite onto the area between my cleaage, eliciting a gasp from me.

"Ow." I protested, trying to move away from him. His hands gripped my arms tightly, leaving me completely immobile as he bit onto my skin harshly and continuously.

I whimpered in pain and weakly pushed against him.

"Shh, it's okay baby." He whispered, his tongue now licking on the vulnerable spots. I breathed heavily, not knowing which was more outstanding; the pain or the pleasure. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm just marking you as mine."

"W-What?" I let out breathlessly.

"You don't understand? I thought I explained it to you before." He groaned. "These marks on you that I'm creating belong to me. It shows that you are mine."

I nodded, not really knowing how I felt about that. We weren't together and he wasn't mine, so what would make me his? I was either being really delusional or he was being posessive over someone who wasn't his.

"You are so goddamn gorgeous." he groaned, gripping my wrists and pulling me up with him and off of the couch. He sat down where I was once laying and pulled me down onto his lap. I landed with my ass flat on something hard and I knew immediately what it was. Did guys always get turned on so quickly? I thought in embarrasment. 

"Do you wanna know what will make you even more gorgeous?" he asked. I placed my hands on his shoulders, half trying to lift myself off of his hardness and partially steadying myself too. My heart was beating too fast for my own good and my eyes were probably the size of saucers. The intamacy between me and Logan has been happening for some time now, but each time he touched me it felt exotically the same as the first. 

"What?" I asked softly.

"A tattoo right over here," his finger travelled softly towards my exposed shoulder and it grazed my skin lightly. "Of something that will remind you of me. That you belong to me."

I laughed nervously, taking note of how serious he sounded. "I don't think that is a good idea. My parents would kill me."

"Who gives a fuck about those cunts?  They neglect you and Gabriel for months. Your mom is a bitch and your dad an asshole. Why do you still give a shit about what they think?" he asked in annoyance. 

I almost flinched away, hearing him speak so badly about my parents. I wanted to defend them, and tell him not to speak about them like that. Even if it were true, and he was right, it was wrong to talk about someone like that, let alone them being my parents. Instead of telling him what was on my mind, I felt defeated already and said nothing, afraid that it would upset him.

"Besides, you can just not show anyone. I'll take you soon." He promised.

"No," I said instinctively. "I don't want a tattoo." The look on his face caused me to crumble. "Maybe one day but not now."

He didn't seem convinced, but thankfully didn't bother on with the subject. I felt awkward in the next second, not knowing what to do but also oddly at peace being this close to him. My legs felt like jelly on either side of his waist, and if he weren't holding me in place I would have slumped down on top of him.

His hands gripped my bum and he suddenly raised us off of the couch, holding me securely up and against him. I held onto him tightly in fear of falling, when he began moving in the direction of the rooms. I wanted to protest but I was too afraid of his reaction, so I kept my mouth shut.