Lightning, A Warriors' Heart

Start from the beginning

"Where is Lampo?! We need all the help we can get!" Asari said breaking his usual cheerful personality. "Oya? He probably ran away already or locked himself in a room" Daemon said, flying in mid-air. "Come Down Here And Fight, You Damn Lazy SLOTH!" G shouted at Daemon.

Lampo was sitting in the corner of his room. He didn't know what to do, Somehow he could hear his family fighting outside, complaining about each other. He started to think.

How can I face Giotto if I don't go?

G is going to kill me after this if I don't...

But I have a test! It's important!

He place his hands on his head, trying to make himself smaller, blend in with the wall. Little did he know, Lightning was watching him. -So...is he going to stay or go....Know likes he's not going- He thought.

At that minute, Lampo suddenly stood up and rushed outside the room. Lightning place himself my the bed. "That...was unexpecting but...let's see what you can do Lampo"

Lampo rushed out the room and to the battlefield. He found his family ALMOST on the verge on losting for some reason. And went into anction. "Woa! Is that Lampo?!" Asari yelled, Lampo showing a different side of him was just quite impossible to imagine.

Lampo was in his thought as he attacked the enemy. -I'm not going to regret, I'm not going to face G's wrath, I'm not going to disappoint Giotto!-

Suddenly, the enemies faded slowly until theirs nothing left. Like the Battle never happen from the beginning.

"W-What? Daemon are you pulling a prank again?" Giotto asked making Daemon nervous. "Nufufu~ Primo, I didn't do anything this time around" Daemon replied. Leaving Vongola confused. The Family later gathers around in confusion. "Then why is-" Giotto was about to say something but was cut off.

"It's beacause Mist-Nii and I were behind it" Lightning appeared with Mist beside him. "Kufufu~ And your Guardians didn't notice anything weird about it, Your family needs to learn, Primo" Mist commented as he took a step back for lightning.

Lampo just stood frozen, now he knew why. He failed the test. He could only look at the ground unable to face Lightning. "You mean....it's A Test?!" G shouted "Of course it is! Quit shouted over silly things!" Gokudera shouted back standing beside Lightning opposite of Misty.

"So...did he passed?" Asari said, Alaude and Daemon had already left the sence. Knuckle isn't with them cuz he is on a mission.

"He Failed-" Lightning announced, Making Lampo embarrassed as well as angry at himself. "Lampo may have failed but he's still in my family, so if you're going to say anything bad I might send you to the Medics for a few weeks" Giotto cuts in.

He didn't want any one his friends insulted in front of him. Lampo felt happy but ashamed of himself."-at first" Lightning continued sweatdropped at Giotto speech. "B-But I left the Room!" Lampo asked, he did break the rules of the test, how can he pass now?

"If you didn't break the rules, Your family will be already gone without their Lightning Guardian" Lightning explained "Being a Guardian takes responsibility as well as courage of a warrior. Without courage, you might as well don't become one. I've test you on your loyalty and courage" Lampo couldn't think properly now, so many words are flying out of Lightning's mouth.

"Lampo could have failed if he didn't went out to fight, But instead he choose correctly and passed it by showing courage to stand by his family and against the enemy in battle." Lightning continued.

"A Lightning Guardian is someone who takes the risks to protect the family, being the so called 'bait'. Without one, the Family would have already fallen. Takeing the risks is not ruineing your image, but it shows people that you care. How much they means to you"

Lampo nod at the explanation, he can somehow understand and he knew that he still have a long way to go.

"Since you passed, guess I have to introduce myself. Troublesome..." Lightning said, Making the Family curious.

"Lambo Dovino that's my name, don't wear it off" Lambo said as he disappeared with Gokudera and Mist leaving the Family dumbfounded.

(......)

"YOU SURE YOU DIDNT HAVE ANY SON?!" G shouted into Lampo's ear "N-NO!! I don't even remember having one!!!" Lampo shouted back in fear.

(AN: I hope you like it!

Tell me who you like to be next!

Comment and Review~

@_@

I have nothing to say now...bye...)