Season 5 part 19: The plan

My beautiful children, we just hit 7K. Yeah...why. I'll make a special chapter since we hit 7K! Enjoy.

Inside the shadowbeans kingdom.

Lizzie: Jason, where are you!?

Jason: Lizzie!? Wait a minute. How did you not die.

Lizzie: Ask Joey.

Stacy: Looks like your plan back fired again as usual.

Jason: Not this time. I took over now, and no one can stop me.

Lizzie: Oh really? Don't you know that you need a partner to rule a kingdom. And me and Joel are still alive—

Jason, cuts Lizzie off

Jason: Rachel...

Stacy: Yeah where is Rachel.

Jason: She left me. Just like how you did the same thing to me all the way back in high school.

Lizzie: Jason, why do you think she left you, why do you think I left you! You know what you did, now...tell me where the kids and Joel are!

Jason gets up and knocks Lizzie and Stacy out. Both of them on the ground unconscious. He drags the both down to separate rooms, Lizzie in the basement and Stacy in the attic.

A fan: they had an attic.

Me: It's a castle, and I think it's a little too big.

Jason: I will never turn down, I lost all the time and now it's my turn to step up. Have fun in there for the rest of your lives. *leaves*

*Where everyone else was*

Meghan: we're here!

Callum: Is this about Jason and Rachel, cause this is the 100th time we have to fight them.

Rachel: I'm back with Joey!

Shelby: Aaaa! Joey get away from Rachel! Guuuys let's get out of here!

Kelly: Calm down! Rachel is with us now.

Greaser: You sure? I don't trust her.

Rachel: look...I've made mistakes in the past, but I'm trying to fix them. Besides, after finding out that Jason was the one who killed my parents, I left him and I know that you guys we're right the whole time, please forgive me.

Lauren: Hey! Of course we'll forgive you. By the way wheres Lizzie?

Scott: I thought Stacy and Amy we're going to be here too?

Tiffany: Yeah...wait Joey, why did Rachel bring you here?!

Joey: Long story short, Jason wanted Lizzie dead, so he nocked her out and put her in a small crate. After that, he threatened to hurt me and all of you guys if I didn't throw her in the middle of the ocean...

Yasmin: It's not your fault Joey. Jason is the to be blamed.

Kyle: Hey who are the kids?