Season 4 part 16: We need to save him!!

Alright! Now I just found out that my missing chapters were still there by a fan, thank you soooooo much!!! Now before this chapter starts I need to say something! Y'all know I said that I will end the story around 2019! Well it is gonna still end at that time! So just to make sure season 5 might be in a different book, it will be like the rest of the story! But I am still not sure, comment down below and tell me if I should do it in a different book, I might do it in this book tho, idk! And I think I know when to exactly finish the book! Only Lizzie and Joel know when will it finish (even tho they are not reading this book and probably never will) not even me, because I will end this book the day that they get married! And I think it's a good time to end it! And now let's continue with the story!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Lizzie's POV
We found Oli on the floor and after a few seconds he woke up
He told us that Rachel and Her bf AKA Jason, kidnaped Joel!
We found a note on the desk
It was from Jason and Rachel

Note;
Dear Lizzie and her stupid BFF's (ye if anyone said something like that in reality they probably would NOT see tomorrow's day light) I have kidnaped Joel and nocked Oli out, he probably woke up by now, but that's not that's point! Lizzie, you broke my heart and even send me to prison, what the hell!!! I found someone waaayy better than you who actually cares about me!! You wanna fight me again? Here's my address (writes address) you have 3 hours until you precious boyfriend is evil! Muahahaha (so he didn't coughed while he laughed?)

Lizzie: he...he's gonna make him bad...WHAT NOW!!!

Yasmin: go there and murder that little...(gets cut off)

Greaser: and that's why we never give Yasmin a knife!

Carly: C'mon we need to get him!!

Scott: How long does it take to get there!?!

Sophie: like half an hour!

Maryam: well there's no time to waste we need to go!!

(Where Joel, Rachel and Jason were)

Jason: Okay so you know how to sing the song, right?

Rachel: yup! And are you sure he will be bad?

Jason: well he has too! It's all we've got!

Rachel: okay than! (Goes in to the room that Joel is in)

Joel: what do you want!?!

Rachel: look!! You better obey us or else!!

Joel: or else what!

Rachel: we will control you!

Joel: no way!! Why would I ever obey you!! I am not doing it!

Rachel: oh that's a shame...well it would be terrible if Lizzie never showed up to save you, right?

Joel: What are you crazy!?! I know Lizzie! She will definitely come and save me!! I saved her all the time!!

Rachel: yeah but...she's never thankful for it is she!

Joel: she is thankful for it! You guys are just trying to break us apart and take over all of our kingdoms! (Gets cut off)

Jason: that's enough! Since our rude guest won't obey us, mine as well force him to obey us!
Rachel, you know what to do!

Eyyy it's another cliffhanger! Y'all are probably annoyed right now but I was writing this in the middle of the night so I don't want my parents catching me! But I will update tomorrow, and try my best to write more chapters! But that is all for today Don't forget to like sub and comment, and I will see my little Attorneys later, bye!

Question time!!!

Who's your favorite rival from Yandere simulater?

Me: Kizana Sunobu