Season 5 part 11: Halloween special ep3

Okay sooo...I know I updated a little late but I have a very good explanation. I was sick.
I still am, but I'm better than before.

Tessa: Hey Caitlyn, what time is the competition?

Caitlyn: 6 o'clock.

Tessa: Phew we have 2 hours left.

Zac: Yo, there's this singing competition and I'm entering, but you guys can't enter cause it's all full, bye losers! *leaves*

Caitlyn: Okay, I will be the first to idmid that he is REALLY stupid. Tessa?

Tessa: 🤤 well, I'm doomed, hehe...he's just probably entertaining just to impress Evie.

Caitlyn: Yesh! It's like he can even sing. C'mon Tessa your probably way better than him, besides he doesn't even know you are even in the race.

Tessa: ye you're right.

Lizzie: Hey Tessa, there is this Halloween singing competition and me and Joel are the judges so we are getting ready, if you want you can watch?

Tessa: don't worry I'm fine.

Lizzie: Okay than suit your self.

Tessa: IM SCRUED!!!

Caitlyn: Look calm down! You know the song, you got your costume, YOUR FRICKEN FINE!!!

Tessa: Alright alright, let's just hope I don't get noticed.

Caitlyn: put on your costume and makeup, the more better your dresses the less you will be noticed.

*After Tessa and Caitlyn get dressed*

Tessa: WhAt dO yOu thInK?

Simplynailogical reference

Caitlyn: WOW! I can't even tell that you, are you.

Tessa: thanks...I think?

Caitlyn: Oh the race is about to start! Let's go!

*At the race*

Tessa: whoa!

Caitlyn: First time in a race?

Tessa: yup! And I am guaranteed to lose!

Caitlyn: Oh don't say that, I got back up too.

Tessa: What do you mean?

Darcy: Yoo! What's up?

Caitlyn: I thought we might've needed someone to help us.

Tessa: Aww thanks.

Darcy: Alright, we don't have enough time to chit chat, the race starts in 10 minuets and we need to let Tessa win without nobody noticing she even entered. Especially Zac.

Tessa: Speak of the devil.

Darcy: Can someone try to yeet him out of here?

Caitlyn: Eh, he's to busy talking to his "friends"

Tessa: Also tomorrow Monday at school he's gonna ask Evie out at school.

Darcy: That's gonna be entertaining to watch.

*clapping sounds*

Tessa: it started.

Host: Welcome everyone from the shadowbeans kingdom, I'm Ra- I mean, Kacy, your host!

*Clapping*

"Kacy": As you all know, this is our first Halloween singing contest, and the judges our are very own king and queen, king Joel and Queen Lizzie!