Season 4 part 19: finale! 1/2

After Rachel is done singing (that son of a b***)

Lizzie: *sobbing*

Rachel: did...it work?

Jason: only one way to find out! (Walks towards Joel)

Lizzie: (blocks Jason) don't you dear lay a finger on him!! You have hurt him enough!

Jason: but once he wakes up he's gonna try to kill you instead!!

Lizzie: you...your lying!!

Rachel: like Jason said, he will be after you and your friends! The only people that can use their powers are Jason and me! And after Joel wakes up he will be able to use his powers too!

Lizzie: SHUT UP!!!

(At the other room everyone was thinking of a plan to get out and save Lizzie and Joel!)

Nifty: how are we supposed to get out!!! We don't know what happened to Lizzie and Joel too!

Stacy: what if...they got hurt...

Oli: that's it!! I'm gonna break this flipping door!! Aaaaaaa!!!
(And...his face gets slammed on the door) classic Oli!

Scott: Wait!

Yasmin: not now Scott we are thinking of a plan!!

Scott: yeah but this time If you hear me we actually might get out!

Everyone: Fine!! What is it!?

Scott: well remember the time where we mashed up our powers it was stronger right?

Mariana: yeah but we can't even use our powers!

Scott: that's where your wrong!

Noelia: how?

Scott: Don't you guys ever listen class? Any way...if we mash all of our powers together it might be powerful enough to at least break that door!!

Amy: will it work?

Callum: only one way to find out...

(Everyone goes in a line and starts to use a little bit of their powers, slowly by slowly a spark comes out and and it was enough to break the door!)

Yasmin: WoW! It actually worked were free! Good job Daniel! Thanks for telling us!

Scott: but...never mind!😑

Yasmin: I'm just kidding! Good job Scott!

Scott: finally some credit!!

Kelly: excuse me! But aren't we supposed to save Lizzie and Joel?

Yasmin: oh...right!

Oli: quickly now! I already planned their wedding and I can't let this go to waste!

Everyone: ok...?

(Where Lizzie and Joel were)

Joel: (wakes up) wha...where am i?

Lizzie: Joel!! Your awake!!

Joel: YOU!

Lizzie: what?

Joel: I remember you! You were always mean to me and always used me and you always hurt my friends in both ways!

Lizzie: huh...Joel snap out of it!! It's me Lizzie your girlfriend!

Joel: Girlfriend? Pff! As if! Why would I ever date a snobby mean person!

Lizzie: b...but...