Season 4 part 14: Dancing and secrets

Lizzie: uhh...guys where's Tiff and Shelby (Shubbels real name)

Everyone: ???

Shelby: guys were here we just left for a few seconds because it's time for the dancing round!

Tiffany: so we have to go...cya!!

Amy: well...that's that!

Stacy: who else is in the dancing round?

Joel: from the witches i heard that the bully's will come! And from the hybrids it is Nifty and One if her friends!

Callum: are they even good dancers?

Everyone: idk?

(When the race starts)

RP: it is time for the dancing category first up the witches!

+*After the Witches are done with dancing*+

WWP: I give a 9!

HP: I give a 10!

RP: I give a 9 too! So in total your score is 28! Next up the hybrids!

Rachel: I am not letting them go ahead of our team! I need to cast a spell with out getting caught! But how...

Meghan: hope we can beat them! Both teams are really good!

+*after the hybrids are done dancing*+

(And after the voting)

RP: in total your score is 24!

HP: now it is time for IHasqupcuaqe (sorry if I wrote it wrong) and Shubbel?!? (Yes I did write her name but just pretended that Oli gave her this nickname)

Oli: hehe!! It's fun to do that...

Rachel: I need to make the royals lose! Ugh!

(While Tiffany and Shelby were dancing Rachel was gonna cast a spell on them but It back fires...again)

Rachel: (casts a spell and only makes Shelby fall down)

Tiffany: (shots a cupcake at Rachels face) (whispers) Shelby we need to do the special move to win!

Shelby: but I can't do it!

Tiffany: just try it!

(I probably should have mentioned that...but Shelby and Tiffany do the special move that nobody could do)

+*Time skip to voting*+

(All the principals jaws are wide open! And in total they're scores are 30!)

WWP: that means the royals win this round!!

Tiffany and Shelby: YES!!

Oli: this is a time for the OrionSound going crazy! Because we actually might win this year!!!

RP: our next category is Beauty! It will start 30 minuets later!!

Yasmin: (Yammy's real name! And Just pretend that I didn't use Yammy) well thats me and Lizzie!

Alisha: Good luck! I wonder who will lose again this year!! Haha!!

Callum: for your information we won this round!

Carly: and FYI we also won the Gaming category! So instead of trying to cheat why don't you race fair! Then maybe you can win like that!!!

Lia: Ugh!! We never cheat!! The witches are the ones that cheat!!

+*Where Rachel was*+

Rachel: When is he gonna call!! I don't even know the plan properly!

(Rachel's phone rings)

Rachel: (opens the phone) babe!! How are you! Did are you hurt!

Jason: don't worry babe! I'm fine! Do you know where Joel is?

Rachel: oh yes I do!

Jason: perfect! Your the best girlfriend ever!

Rachel: and you are the best boyfriend ever! Dont worry when I find you I will make you feel better! And btw Joel is with his friends so it's gonna be hard to kidnap him!

Jason: Hmm...try to find him when he's alone! Than you can kidnap him! Do you still have the tranquilizer that I have you!?

Rachel: oh yes I do babe! And Lizzie can't be next to Joel for more than an hour because Lizzie is in this round and she has to get dressed! So Lizzie and Joel will be apart from each other for a long time! Hehe!

Jason: perfect, thanks babe! I need to go plan this out, cya!!

Rachel: bye!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mah friend: 😳 JASON WHAT THE HECK!?!?! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU AND RACHEL WERE DATING!?!?!

Me: do ya like it?

Mah friend: What the hell!! They are two times more powerful!! And they can get their hand in Joel easily and he can't be cured because Lizzie will be racing, and the spell probably got even more powerful!?!?!!

Me: I advise you to go to a doctor...and guys I need more questions for the Q and A! So tell me in the comments down below and I will do the Q and A tomorrow!

But that is all for today! And yes Jason and Rachel are dating! Did you even see that coming?
Maybe...? I love you guys so much don't forget to sub vote and comment and I will see my little Attorneys later, bye!