Season 4 part 9: getting ready!

Lizzie's POV
So Lauren is still on the floor! Yay! And our suspect is...Jason! But I don't think it's him! A few hours later we all went home! And what do I see...my mother just gave me a letter, it was from the school,

Letter
Dear Lizzie! Tomorrow is the Day where our school will compete against the school for witches and wizards and another school for half human half animals! (If y'all ask me what kind of school THEY DONT ACT LIKE ANIMALS! They just have like cat ears and cat tails or dog ears and a dog tails or bunny ears and bunny tails etc.)Everyone has their own category, and your category is...Beauty! We will tell the rules tomorrow! And here is a list of your other friends that will also compete!

Joel And Oli=Music
Joey And Meghan=Gaming
Shubbel And Tiffany=Dancing
Lizzie And Yammy=Beauty
Lauren And Scott=Sports

Good luck!

Lizzie: OMG! I forgot about this! I need to tell everyone!
(Calls Oli) hey Oli!

Oli: oh Lizzie hi! Did you get the letter too!

Lizzie: yup! And I can't wait!

Oli: I can wait...

Lizzie: what do you mean?

Oli: every time they always win and they cheat! after that they make fun of us!

Lizzie: oh...I never knew that!

Oli: probably because it only happens once every 4 years!

Lizzie: ye probably because of that! Well I need to go Oli cya! And you and Joel should start training!

Oli: oh right! Bye!

                    (Call ends)

Lizzie: well I probably should get ready!

Now I'm adding a new person and y'all can add any name your name a random name any kind! Tell me in the comments! And if u want to enter just write this!

#i♥️jizzie! And than add your name!

I love you guys so much don't forget to vote and comment and I will see my little Attorneys later, bye!