Season 5 part 12: Rejected!

Now now, settle down, y'all know I didn't upload and you guys probably hate me but boi, did I try my best.
Now first of all, I am thinking of two of my new Jizzie books so when the first 5 chapters are written, y'all can read it. ENJOY!

Tessa's POV
"*yawn* what day is it today? Wait it's school, I need to write ready!" I get out of my bed and run to my closet to get dressed and do my hair, after that I get my bag I go downstairs to eat breakfast, once I arrive I saw Zac really happy, I wonder why? Than I realize that he was going to ask Evie to be his girlfriend. I wonder how that's gonna turn out.

*At school*

Julian: Hey Tessa.

Tessa: oh hey Julian what's up?

Julian: well me and Dante had an idea of going bowling do you want to come, Alexa and Darcy might come too.

Tessa: I think ill pass, I have a lot of stuff to take care of at the castle, maybe some other time?

Julian: Okay, I understand, hey what's up with your brother he seems happy, a little too happy?

Tessa: Eh...he's gonna ask Evie out to be his girlfriend

Julian: this might sound weird but...I am totally taking this in video!

Tessa: Are you sure? What if she says "yes"

Julian: doubt it, 5 boys asked her out and she said "no" to all of them, no one knows why, but I guess it's something personal, you know what I mean?

Tessa: *nods*

Julian: cool, now let's go inside, it looks like he's gonna ask her.

*inside the school*

*Where Evie and Chloe were*

Evie: I'm not going out there and rejecting another stupid guy, Chloe.

Chloe: yeah well if they don't find out a lot more are gonna do the same, we have to tell them.

Evie: if we do we will get humiliated.

Chloe: what choice do we have?!

Evie: Alright...I'll...tell them.

At the hall way, Zac was waiting right in front of Evie's locker and everyone was surrounding them while Zac thinking she will accept his confession.

Zac: Hey, Evie?

Evie: yeah? "In her head" this is going to be worse.

Zac: C-Can I ask you something?

Evie: Sure?

Zac: W-will you be my girlfriend!?

Everyone: "GASP"

Evie: hmm, let me see...how about, NO!

Zac: What!?

Evie: *slaps him* you have been flirting with me and making me feel uncomfortable, just like all those 5 other boys who asked me to be their stupid girlfriend!

Zac: Than why did you reject me, huh! I loved you, didn't you love me back!?

Evie: NO I DONT, because...

Zac: Because what...answer me!

Evie: BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!!

Everyone: "GASP"

Dante: "whispers to his friends" I knew this was going to happen!

Darcy: See Tessa, I told you she would reject him, tho we didn't knew she was going to tell us the reason.

Tessa: I see your point, but he seems...hurt.

Alexa: look Tessa, I know you feel him but, he got what he deserved, he needs to pay the price.

Julian: if he never did those awful things in the first place-

Caitlyn: none of this would have happened.

Tessa: *sigh* your right...

Zac: Wh-what?

Evie: that's right, LOVE someone else.

Carson: than who is this person you are madly IN LOVE with!?

Btw Carson is one of Zac's friends from previous episodes, if any of y'all forgot.

Evie: I-I...

Zac: Answers us!!

Evie: IM DATING CHLOE!!

Eyy...okay don't hate me y'all know I'm gonna have a new chapter this week, so stay tuned!

"Please read here"
So, some of you guys have pm'ed me and I would love to answer you guys but, I can't answer unless I fix my account witch I am trying, so once it is fixed I can text you guys!

Question time!!!

What happens at the 27th of November!?