Season 4 part 1: Maddies crazy plans with buddy

Me: Sooo....Basically....I got super bored without the book...oh c'mon I had nothing else to do!

My friend: ye but don't you have a different book that you are writing?

Me: well yes I am also writing a nother book! But.....I JUST GOT SUPER BORED AND I COULDN'T WAIT TOO LONG WITHOUT WRITING THE BOOK FOR 2 REASONS!!!

1- I don't know why?

2- ITS TAKING SUPER LONG FOR 2019!!! And if you ask what happens in 2019 this is gonna happen!
If you are a really smart Shadow cadet you will know! Ye what ever I'm just gonna say it! Lizzie and Joel will get Maried at 2019! I mean that's what Joel said in his vid! (If you think I am a jizzie crazy you are right! But I'm not that type of crazy)
Anyways continuing with the chapter! Enjoy!

Lizzie's POV
I'm having so much fun! I'm back home and hangout with Joel all day long! Stacy and Amy are at their castle for the rest of the summer. So me and Joel have some alone time...oh wait I forgot...my sister Maddie is here!

(Out side Lizzie and Joel are walking)

Lizzie: Joel if you want you can stay at my castle for the night, like a sleep over!

Joel: yeah okay!

Maddie: (pops out) hi guys!!!

Joel: (screams) oh Maddie it's you!

Lizzie: what are you doing here?

Maddie: oh I'm spying!

Joel: on who? And why?

Maddie: uhhh...did u say spying I meant I was umm...dying! I was playing dead!

Lizzie: (whispers to Joel) should we call 999 (that's the ambulance number in England btw)

Joel: (whispers back) I think she was spying on us...

Maddie: (plays dead) your not buying it right...?

Lizzie: let me guess...you weren't spying on us?

Maddie: uhh...oh do you hear that! It's the bell we should go to class

Joel: but school didn't even start yet!

Maddie: uhh...than...oh look a cat!

Lizzie: what cat...oh my god it's so cute!!!!!

Joel: does it belong to anyone?

Lizzie: I don't think so!

Maddie: this my chance! (Runs away)

Joel: she used that cat excuse to run away...

Lizzie: yeah,that's nice! You are so cute! I'm gonna keep it!
And I will even name it...umm...

Joel: oh name it buddy!

Lizzie: nah to classic! Oh I know I will name it buddy!

Joel: but I just said that!

Lizzie: no you didn't...

Joel: now I feel How Scott feels!

(At Lizzie's castle it's 1am)

Maddie: hey buddy come over here!

(Buddy goes next to Maddie)

Buddy: meow!

Maddie: (picks up buddy and puts him on Joel's face) pff...

Joel: (in a sleepy way) Lizzie...I think you are on top of me...Lizzie I told you to get of me...and why are you so fluffy?
(Opens his eyes) oh it's just you...buddy why are you even on my face?

Buddy: meow! (Jumps on Lizzie)

Lizzie: Joel stop it I want to go to sleep!

Buddy: meow!

Lizzie: yeah nice cat voice Joel but I know it's you!

Buddy: meow!

Lizzie: Alright! Joel get off of me...oh...hi buddy...

Buddy: meow!

Joel: he woke me up!

Lizzie: well what do you expect! Do you think my sister came in and did this to us and put buddy on us!

(Silence)

Lizzie: Okay I see your point now...