Chapter 5: a new friend?!?!?

Stacy's POV

I finally have a place to stay! And it's a castle. I can't wait to meat the princess of this castle. Is she mean? Ok maybe not lol. I also decorated my room it's blue my fav color. I have a TV, a coffee table, a wardrobe and more!
But I'm still worried, my sis Amy, I hope she's ok. The lasting I remember was I got nocked out.

Lizzie's POV

I am finally home! I go up to my room and across my room I see a light blue room. Who is staying here? Than my mom calls me "Lizzie you have a visitor" she said "i'm coming" I yelled.
I got dressed and go downstairs I see a girl in a white and blue stripe t-shirt
She looks like a very nice person.

Lizzie: hi mom! Who is this?

Queen: this is princess Stacy from the kingdom underwater.

Stacy: Nice to meat you uhh... umm...

Lizzie: it's Lizzie.

Stacy: Nice to meant you princess Lizzie!

Lizzie: wait if your from the coral kingdom than that means you are a... mermaid!

Queen: yes she is, but don't tell anyone. Ok?

Lizzie: ok mom!

Queen: she will also go to school with you, witch is good because you two can get along.

Stacy: that's perfect!

Lizzie: yaaaassss! Oh Stacy want to check out my room?

Stacy: sure!

Stacy's POV

I met her she's super cool and kawaii!
We go up to Lizzie's room and  we talked a Little bit mostly about her school. I ask her the dumbest question ever!

Stacy: hey Lizzie, do you have a crush on some one?

Lizzie: wait me? Pffff no way.

Stacy: c'mon tell me the truth.

Lizzie: ok yes I do!

Stacy: oooo ok than I can't wait to see him at school.

Lizzie: just don't say anything to him I don't want him to find out.

Stacy: ok I promise!