Chapter 10: here we go again!

Stacy's POV
So the weekend is over. Why!!! And we have some company! Again. At lunch time Lauren comes to me again but not to bully me to convert me to her own side. I think? I don't get it what does Lauren want from Lizzie?!

Lauren: hello Stacy!

Stacy: uhh... hi?

Lauren: what's wrong?

Stacy: oh umm nothing I'm just tired of watching my dogs they are so much work!

Lauren: same here, I have a dog name Dexter he's really sweet but dogs are a lot to handle.

Stacy: you said it!

(Lizzie comes by)

Lizzie: Oh hey Stacy come sit whit us!

Stacy: ok coming!

(Stacy sits next to Lizzie)

Lauren: I need to find a way to separate those two but how? Oh I know! Yeeesssssss!

(After lunch)

Lauren: hey Stacy guess what!

Stacy: what?

Lauren: I heard that Lizzie was only hanging out with you because of a certain cool thing that you have (lies)

Stacy: (Stacy talking to her self) wait hold on it can't be, Lauren doesn't know my secret does she?

Lauren: uhh are you ok?

Stacy: yeah I'm fine!

Lauren: (talks to her self)I need to let out one of Stacy's darkest secrets so they can hate each other.

Stacy: Lauren your acting weird.

Lauren: wait me? Pff! no way. I was just here to tell you that Lizzie and I made up! We are really close friends now, and I heard that she told me some sort of secret of yours.

Stacy: she told you that I'm a mermaid?

Lauren: WAIT WHAT!!!!????!!!!

Stacy: no no no no! I Mean she told you that I like mermaids!

Lauren: oh yes that!

Lauren's POV
Soooo.... I found Stacy's secret! I know her secret is not likening mermaids i am not stupid! She might be a mermaid, she slipped it out her mouth! After school I go home and search up stuff about stuff about mermaids. Operantly when they touch water they turn in to a mermaid straight away! we have a pool at school, witch it opens in the summer. The workers at the school are gonna empty the pool next week, if I push Stacy in "by accident" she will turn in to a mermaid! And they also let out secrets very easily so that's a start!

(At Lizzie's castle AKA the Shadow castle)

Stacy: Lizzie we need to talk!!!!!

Lizzie: what is it Stacy is there something wrong!

Stacy: did you and Lauren make up? And did you almost told Lauren my secret because you guys are bff's?

Lizzie: wait what no! Even if I apologize she would call me a wimp! Probably one of her pranks again.

Stacy: yeah your probably right. Goodnight Lizzie!

Lizzie: Goodnight Stacy!