Chapter 15: Makeup

I don't know if I'll be getting anymore chapters done today. I'm so freaking stressed out about everything. I've got to make a really tough decision, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do, but I'm still questioning it. UGH. Sorry loves. xx.

****Zayn’s POV****

I laid next to Amelie while she slept and I sighed knowing that nothing would probably ever be the same with Lou. I ran my fingers through Amelie’s dark curls as I heard a door open downstairs. I slowly got out of Amelie’s bed so I could go talk to Louis alone first. I got downstairs and saw Louis coming in the door. He looked at me and sighed.

“Let’s talk,” he spoke and I nodded as went up to my room.

“I shouldn’t have gotten so mad at you Zayn, I just love Amelie and want to know what goes on with her,” he breathed and I sighed shaking my head.

“I should’ve had the decency to tell you about it,” I replied and Louis shrugged.

“As long as she’s happy everything’s okay,” Louis whispered and I hugged him. He laughed and I stepped back from him.

“Amelie’s sleeping Lou, she said she wanted to get woken up when you got here,” I said walking in the hall and going into Amelie’s room quietly. I walked over to her and touched her shoulder gently. She stirred, but continued to sleep.

“Babe, Lou’s home,” I whispered in her ear and she rolled over and looked at me.

“Where is he?” she asked sitting up quickly. I kissed her gently before Lou was at her door.

****Amelie’s POV****

I stared at Louis as Zayn left my room quietly.

“I love you Louis. I didn’t mean any of that stuff,” I blurted through fresh tears. He sighed and pulled me into one of his hugs that made everything okay.

“I know you didn’t Lee, I shouldn’t have gotten so angry,” he whispered as I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back softly as we just stood there.

“I’m sorry about everything I said. I should’ve just told you about Zayn,” I spoke looking up at my brother. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

“No, I realized that I can't always know every single thing about you. As much as I’d like too, I can't,” he smiled and I laughed with a nod.

“Come on, I’m hungry,” he pouted and I felt relief rush through me. Everything was back to normal. I took Louis downstairs and the boys all looked at us anxiously.

“What are you all staring at? My brother’s hungry! Let’s go get some food!” I exclaimed and the boys all smiled and cheered as we filed outside. Harry was driving so we all piled into his car. Louis got shotgun, while I was squished in the back with Zayn next to me, Niall next to him, and Liam on the end like me.

“God Amelie why are you so fat? You’re hogging the whole back!” Niall whined and I reached over and punched his arm. He stuck his tongue out at me while Zayn just watched to make sure it was nothing too serious.

“I’m not fat am I baby?” I asked looking up at Zayn pouting and he pinched my cheeks and shook his head.

“Of course you aren’t sweetie,” he cooed and I laughed as Niall was playing peekaboo behind Zayn. Zayn, Niall, and I all broke out into laughter at our little skit. I took a deep breath and looked out the window. We arrived at a small, beat up looking restaurant and I scrunched up my nose.

“They’ve got good food,” Zayn reassured me as we walked inside. It was empty. No surprise there. We sat down at a big booth in the corner and Zayn handed me a menu. I looked it over and decided on a bacon cheeseburger with some cheese fries. Niall winked at me. I rolled my eyes laughing as the waiter came over with his hands in his pockets.