Chapter 20: Forgive Me?

I think this is the end! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this! I think it turned out really good in the end! If you guys likes this, I ask you only to please go and vote for it! I really don't wanna see this story getting eliminated when I know it has a lot of potential! Thank you all (: I love you guys! xx.

****Zayn's POV****

I looked down to see Amelie's eyes focused on my own. I wanted nothing more than for her to be happy, and she needed to know that. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I looked down at the beautiful girl staring back at me.

"Amelie, I've been a real ass. I should've just let you be with Phillip. I don't deserve a girl as kind, beautiful, and perfect as you and I can't believe I even thought about breaking you and Phillip up. It was one of the douchiest moves I could've ever made. I love you Amelie, I honestly do, but if you aren't happy with me then I want you to go back with Phillip. We don't even have to be friends if that won't make you happy because all I want is you to be happy. I'll understand," I spoke and I saw her look down at her knees.

"You can't just win me back with a couple of-" she started, but I cut her off.

"I know that it was stupid for me to break you guys up, and I know that you'll probably never forgive me, but I'm asking you to just try. I've grown up and realized how stupid I was," I blurted and she bit her lip. I felt tears in my eyes. She wasn't going to forgive me. She was already angry enough that I'd made some cheesy new plan to win her back. 

"I don't wanna be friends with you Zayn," she spoke and I met her eyes. I nodded slowly as she went to open her mouth.

"Save it," I whispered running off the stage, not wanting to face Amelie any longer. I got in a peddle boat and started back to the flat. Once I got inside, the boys looked at me anxiously. I shook my head and went up to my room and locked myself inside. I told her I'd understand, but I didn't. I'd apologized and did all these tings for her. I knew she still must have feelings for me! I could't be dead to her could I? Could she really just drop me and not want anything to do with me ever again?

****Louis's POV**** 

"Where's Amelie?" I asked standing up and going to the door. Shit. Zayn must've taken the peddle boat they were supposed to come back on together so she was trapped on the island! I ran out of the house and down to the lake to see Amelie waving her arms frantically from the island. I got in the peddle boat and scrambled to get over to her.

"I need to get to Zayn!" she screamed when she was finally within my hearing range. I frowned. 

"Why?" I asked breathlessly as I helped her in and she started to peddle like her life depended on it.

"I just need to talk to him!" she shrieked as I began to peddle as fast as I could. 

"Amelie! Be care-" I started as I saw her feet sldie off the peddle from peddling too hard and she slipped falling off the boat. I jumped in the water and got her out. She never was the best at swimming. She was balling her eyes out now. This definitely wasn't her day.

"It's okay, come on," I breathed as I struggled to get us to shore. When we got on land, she collapsed breathlessly as she cried.

"Shh, you gotta calm down babe," I whispered brushing her hair out of her eyes. 

"He hates me," she croaked as I lifted her up and stumbled up the path to our flat. We got inside and the boys all gasped in shock. 

"Go get cleaned up, Zayn can wait a few more minutes," I whispered and she hesitantly nodded before she trudged up the stairs and got in the shower. I knocked on Zayn's door, but no one answered. 

"Let me in mate," I whispered and heard the door unlock. I opened it to reveal Zayn packing up his bags.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm moving back into my old flat," he coughed out and I saw he also had tear stains on his face.

"She wants to talk to you," I whispered and he looked at me sighing. He nodded as I heard the shower stop. 

****Amelie's POV****

I got out of the shower and struggled to get dressed and fix myself up so I looked halfway decent. I hoped Zayn would let me to talk him. I needed to talk to him. It was absolutely crucial. I slipped his sweatshirt and went down the hall nervously. I knocked on the door and it swung open to reveal Zayn standing there with tears gliding down his cheeks. I felt my heart stop. I was the reason he was crying. I started crying myself as I brushed his tears away.

"Don't cry baby," I whimpered as I shut his door and sat on his bed.

"You should've let me finish talking Zayn," I spoke taking a deep breath and he looked at me with slightly questioning in his eyes. I felt a grin twitching on my lips as I looked up at him. 

"I don't wanna be friends with Zayn, because I want you to be my boyfriend again," I spoke softly meeting his chocolate brown eyes. They lit up immediately and he broke into a wide smile. He lfited me up and spun me around.

"I love you," I whispered against his ear as he leaned back to look at me.

"You have no idea how much I love you," he spoke relieved as he kissed me for a long time. 

"I knew I couldn't let you go Zayn, even if you did break me up from Phil. I'm kinda glad you did. Phillip was a jerk to me, and I actually was attracted to you from the very start. You're the only guy who had ever treated me the way a girl should be treated. You've done nothing but love me, and that's why I wanted you," I grinned and he nodded pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You deserve nothing but the best," he whispered kissing me gently. 

"Are you guys together again? THANK GOD," Harry blurted opening the door to reveal the other four boys looking at us with wide grins. I nodded kissing Zayn's cheek as the boys cheered.

"Now wait," Louis blurted stepping forward and I groaned hanging on Zayn. 

"Oh Lou, just let them be together! They're so cute!" Niall exclaimed squeezing against Liam. I chuckled as Louis looked between Zayn and I.

"You take care of her when I can't, and you do nothing but love her you got it?" Louis spoke and Zayn nodded. Louis turned to the other boys and pointed to all of them.

"And none of you try and make some stupid breakup plan to break these two up alright?" Louis asked and they all nodded as Zayn groaned quietly.

"You have my blessing," Louis grinned and everyone cheered then as we all huddled together. Everything from that moment on was going to be normal. 

"Alright! Let's go! We've got a concert!" Liam called as we raced to the van.

****

"I'll be here, by your side. No more fears, no more crying. But if you walk away I know I'll fade, 'cause there is nobody else!" Zayn sang staring at me as I stood backstage. I felt tears in my eyes as he sang it. I knew Zayn was the perfect guy for me. He cared so much for me, and I knew that was how it was always going to be. 

"You guys did great," I whispered as I pulled Zayn in for a kiss after their concert. 

"I'm going to take Amelie out okay?" Zayn asked and the boys nodded waving at us as we headed off.

"Where are we going?" I asked, btu broke into a smile as we reached the familiar peddle boat. 

"For a starlit peddle," he grinned helping me into the boat. It was so romantic being with Zayn under all the stars and the moon on the refelctive lake. He took my hand tightly as we peddled along.

"I love you," I whispered looking at him.

"I love you too," he replied as we both grinned idiotically at each other. He turned back to the water and I groaned shoving him gently.

"Kiss me!" I moaned and he laughed holding my jaw bones and puleld my lips to his. The sparks lit off immediately. It was the perfect night, and I knew from that moment  on that everything I did with that boy was going to be perfect.