fifty one - dinner

Jasmine

We walked down the basement, sitting down next to the rest of the guys. "Holy shit Ethan, your eyebrows look amazing!" Ryan gasped, examining them.

Ethan smiled. "Thanks, Jasmine plucked them." he said, grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh my God, can you do mine too?" Ryan asked me.

"Obviously." I grinned at him.

Jason cleared his throat, causing us all to look up at him. "I brought you all down here, because I have something to tell you," Jason said, looking nervous.

I gave him a reassuring smile, which he returned. "The day Ethan and I got in a fight, the day I uh— kissed Jasmine, I hooked up with this girl named Stephanie," Jason started.

The rest of the boys looked very confused.

"We didn't use protection and...I got her pregnant." he said. The room fell silent.

"Y-You got a chick pregnant?" Grayson asked, standing up. Jason nodded his head, looking down.

Ryan jumped up, wrapping his arms around him. "I'm happy for you man." he said,

Jason chuckled, "Thanks Ry."

Josh then bro-hugged Jason, patting his back. "I'm happy for you. You're gonna be a good dad." he smiled at Jason.

"Thanks Josh." Jason said.

"Dude, why aren't you two freaking out?" Josh asked Ethan and I.

"We already knew." Ethan said I said in unison.

"Jasmine was the first person I told." Jason chuckled.

Ryan faked being hurt and we all laughed. All except for Grayson. He wouldn't look at any of us. Ethan and the rest of the boys were too deep in conversation, talking about the baby, to notice. I walked over, placing a hand on Grayson's shoulder. "You good Gray?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." he said, shrugged my hand off his shoulder and walked out of the room.What's his deal?

I walked out of the room, hurrying after Grayson who was stomping up the stairs. "Grayson!" I yelled, causing him to turn around.

"What do you want, Jasmine?" He sighed, his jaw clenched.

"Why did you storm out of there?" I asked him.

He bit the inside of his cheek. "Jason isn't capable of being a father." Grayson said.

"What...What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I mean, he's a criminal. You really think he can raise a baby on his own?" Grayson asked me.

"I promised him I would help him. I'm sure the rest of the guys will." I said and he bit his lip.

"Do you remember that time when we were all eating dinner and you asked me to go get Jason? You said he had been locked in his room all day?" I asked him.

He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, I remember." his voice was low.

"Well the reason he was up there all day was because he was crying, Grayson. He was crying. He found out he was going to be a father and he was going to have to do it all on his own." I told him.

He suddenly looked guilty for storming out of there.

"So I did what any friend would do. I comforted him and told him it's all going to be okay. I told him that I was going to help him get through this." I said. "So, if you were a good friend, you would be happy for him, Gray." I said and he nodded.