twenty four - shopping

Jasmine

I woke up in a bad mood. And I know exactly why. I'm on my period. This morning was a surprise and a half. I went to the bathroom and boom, I'm bleeding. I had to grab a tone of toilet paper and make a homemade pad for now.

I guess I forgot to get some "lady products" while I was out with Ethan and Ryan. Actually no. I literally would've died if they even attempted in trying to help me.

I even checked if I left any stains on Ethan's bed. Thankfully, there was none. That would've been humiliating.

When I get periods, they're usually painful. And right now, these cramps are a killer. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, clutching my stomach.  I took a seat on the toilet seat and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes of that, I went downstairs and went to make myself some breakfast. Here come the cravings...

Ethan

I woke up to an empty bed. I went to snuggle into my Jasmine but she was nowhere to be found. I check the bathroom, and nothing. I swear to fuck if she ran away again.

I walked out of our room and bumped into Jason in the hallway. "Jase, have you seen Jasmine?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She's in the kitchen." he said giving me a small smile, then walking past me. Relief washed over me.

I quickly walked down the hall and down one of the staircases. I heard sounds coming from the kitchen and made my way down. I strolled in the kitchen and my eyes immediately landed on Jasmine, who was sitting down at the counter with a slice toast on a plate in front of her along with a bored look on her face.

She looked up at me and then slowly looked back down her food. Is she mad at me?

Obviously you tried killing yourself in front of her.

Ignoring the voices I sighed and greeted her."Good morning." I said.

She mumbled a "hi" I response.

"You okay?" I asked her, leaning down beside her. No reply. I sighed heavily. "What's up with you?" I asked her, ever so nicely. She sighed and turned to face me.

"I have a slight issue." she said, I could sense nervousness laced in her voice. I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her thigh, in a comforting way.

"Tell me." I said softly.

"Well," she started, biting down on her lip. "I-I need some stuff." she said and I raised an eyebrow. "I just um, I got my period. So I need you to get me some tampons." she said.

"Wait what? You need me to go get them?" I asked her. I've never bought them before. Where do you even get them?

"Yes Ethan. Who else do you want me to ask? Grayson?" She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. This is gonna be a long week. "Alright, fine. Do you need them right this second?"  I asked her.

"Do you want me to bleed everywhere?!" She looks as me, like I just asked the dumbest question anyone has ever asked.