sixteen - broken hands and meetings

Jasmine

We got home from the mall shortly after. Ethan pulled into the long driveway and put in the passcode to unlock the gates. I'm still so confused as to how they have this much money.

The steel gates opened and Ethan drove up the driveway, parking the car in one of the garages. He opened his door and got out. I went to grab the door handle to open the door but Ethan beat me to it, standing there with a smirk on his face.

I inwardly rolled my eyes and got out. "Thank you." I said and he shut the door. Ethan insisted that I don't carry any of the bags so himself and Ryan carried the several bags of clothes, jewellery and shoes up to "our" room.

After they placed all of them on the ground in the room we all made our way to the kitchen where I heard laughter and multiple profanities being said by Jason.
We walked in and my eyes immediately landed on Jason's left hand which had a bandage around it. Ryan and Ethan noticed and immediately burst out laughing, like the rest of the guys.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do?" Ryan said, in between breaths.

"His dumbass broke his hand skateboarding!" Grayson laughed, ruffling up Jason's hair.

"You what?" Ethan said raising a questioning eyebrow.

"I fell, okay?" Jason mumbled and Ethan smirked.

"Told you I'm better than you." he said with a cocky smile.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Ethan." Jason fired back at Ethan.

"Wait!" Ethan said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "Your hand is busted right?" He asked Jason. Jason nodded his head, just as confused as the rest of us. "That means you can't come on the Atlanta job!" he said and Jason groaned.

"Fuck! You're right." Jason said running his hands through his hair. "Guess I'll have to stay here." he said, glancing at me, smiling his gorgeous smile.

"Yeah you'll have to watch miss runaway over there." Grayson said, shooting me a glare.

What is his deal with me?

"I'll watch miss runaway for you." Ryan said, causing me to laugh.

Ethan scoffed. "Jasmine will not be staying with any of you. She can come on the mission." he said, folding his arms over his chest, causing everyone to laugh.

What?!

"Are you serious?" Grayson laughed, humourlessly. "She'll be dead within the first two seconds." he said and I glared at him. He's right though.

Ethan sighed. "Fine. She can stay here with Jason and Jason only." he said, shooting Ryan a glare. Ryan put his hands up in defence.

I rolled my eyes at him and Jason smirked at me. "Wipe that smirk off your face, McCann." he warned Jason, causing me to silently laugh. He walked over to him and grabbing him by the collar. "And if you so much as touch a single hair on that beautiful head of hers, you're dead. Got it?" He said, looking at him with hard eyes.

Jason rolled his eyes. "E, I'm not going to do shit. Alright? Don't worry about it." he said and Ethan let go of him. He turned around and looked at me. "Baby, I need to bring you upstairs so you can get changed." he said and my eyebrows knitted together.

"For what?" I asked and he smiled innocently at me.

"I'm taking you to one of our meetings." he said and took my hand in his.

"Wait what?" I said, as he tugged me upstairs.

"I can't leave you alone after what happened last time." he said, referring to when I tried to escape.