nineteen - alone with jason

Jasmine

"How about I teach you how to skateboard?"

"Ethan wouldn't like that." I reminded him.

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Ethan's not here, is he?" He grinned.

I smiled, giving in. "Alright, fine." I said standing up. "Let me change though." I said and he nodded.

"Meet me outside when you're ready." he said as I walked out of the kitchen.
I walked up the stairs and into Ethan's room. I made my way over to Ethan's closet, where he nicely put all of the clothes that he bought me.

I put on some leggings and a white shirt. I grabbed a pair of white slip on vans and put them on my feet. I took the bun out of my hair and brushed it out. I tied my hair into a high ponytail.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Where's the back door again?" I mumbled to myself. I swear this house gets bigger everyday. Eventually, I walked through the giant house before before finding the big glass doors. I opened the doors and walked outside.

The sun was shining and there was a light breeze. I looked around. There was a skatepark, basketball court, swimming pool, hot tub and a trampoline. I noticed Jason was at the basketball court shooting hoops. He has black shorts on, hanging low on his lips revealing his v-line. He was shirtless, showing off his toned abs and I examined all of his tattoos.

I looked away before he noticed my staring. "Hey." I said, walking over to him. He threw the ball up in the air and it landed directly in the hoop. He turned around to me, flashing me a smile.

"You ready?" Jason asked me, leading me out of the basketball court.

"Just please don't break my hand." I joked.

"Let's just say if I broke your hand, Ethan would probably shoot me." he said and my eyes widened.

"I hope you're kidding." I said and he grabbed two skateboards.

"Sadly, I'm not." he said, handing me one.

OH.

I took it from him and he turned around. "Alright," He said, placing his on the ground. I mimicked his actions, and put mine down. "Come here." He said holding out his hand. I smiled and took it. "Stand up here," he said, referring to the skateboard. I got onto the skateboard, almost losing my balance.

Jason laughed at me and held me up on the board. He placed both his hands on my waist, causing goosebumps run up my spine. "This okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Alright. First I'm just gonna push you along," he said and I chuckled.

He pushed me along the concrete ground and I laughed. "Now I'm gonna let go now," he said, removing his hands from my waist. I moved slowly along and Jason laughed at me the whole time. "You're doing it!" He yelled.

"I'm doing it!" I said, looking back at him. I turned back around and my board hit the edge of a plant pot, causing me to fall backwards onto my butt. I looked back at Jason and we both burst into fits of laugher. He walked over to me and held his hand out for me.

I grabbed his and he pulled me up. "Well my butt is definitely bruised." I laughed brushing my jeans off.

"Just don't tell Ethan," he winked. "Wanna try the ramps?" He asked and I grinned.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing my board from the ground.

We walked over to the ramps. "Okay want me to show you how to do it?" Jason asked me. I nodded as he walked over to the top of one of the ramps. He put his board down and skated from one side to the other.