twenty - nervous

Jasmine

Jason jumped off me, with a panicked look on his face. I sat up, my eyes immediately landing on Ethan. He looked absolutely furious.

"I leave for one fucking day and you're already making out with my girl!" Ethan yelled, staring at Jason with dark eyes. His fists were clenched by his sides. His jaw was clenched and his hands turned white from squeezing them so tight.

"Well technically—" I began, but Ethan cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up Jasmine. I'll deal with you later." he snapped at me. I nodded my head and kept my mouth shut. Jason stood up and walked cautiously over to him.

Ethan

"It's literally not what it looks like E." Jason told me.

I had to laugh at his pathetic excuse to try get out of this. "My own best friend," I darkly chuckled. "My own fucking best friend lied and betrayed me." I said, looking up at him.

Hit him Ethan!

He lied to you. He kissed YOUR Jasmine.

Make him pay.

My eye started twitching and I could see a nervous expression take over both Jason and Jasmine faces.

Punch him Ethan!

"Ethan I'm sorry—"

"You're sorry huh. For kissing MY Jasmine?" I yelled at him.

"SHES NOT YOURS ETHAN. YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I yelled.

Make him pay Ethan.

"She doesn't belong to you. She belongs to her family. To Sam." he said and my head shot up.

"Oh, now you're on her side now? Is that it? One kiss and you're suddenly whipped huh?" I snapped at him.

Calm down Ethan.

Hit him Ethan.

3...

2...

He rolled his eyes. "Well it's not my fault your 'girlfriend' likes me more than you!" Jason shouted at me.

1...

That remark made my blood boil even more. I couldn't see straight, my vision becoming blurry. All I could see was red. My fist swung at him landing directly at his nose. He stumbled backwards and I could hear Jasmine's faint cry in the background. I drowned everything about.

All I could hear was the voices.

Listen to the voices.

I grabbed him by the jaw and threw him to the ground. His head hit off the ground, creating a loud thud. I got on top of him and punched and hit him like there was no tomorrow. Blood splattered out of his mouth, his screams and grunts making me more hyped up.

I don't know what came over on me. I couldn't control it. I didn't want to stop, I couldn't stop.

Don't stop Ethan. Keep hitting him.

"Fuck, get out of my head!" I roared, pulling my hair, with my hands that were drenched in blood. Grayson and Josh practically dragged me off of Jason's limp body, that was just laying on the floor.

Grayson grabbed my by the collar of my shirt and threw me through the door of the kitchen. "Bro what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Grayson raised his voice at me. Ryan followed behind him.