thirty eight - welcome

Ethan

"What are you talking about, Za?" I yelled at him. "Have you forgotten that we're part of rival gangs?" I throw my hands up in the air.

He rolled his eyes, I swear I wanted to punch him. "Don't start fucking rolling your eyes at me!" I yelled, clenching my jaw.

"What could you possibly help me with?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Jasmine." he announced and I froze. I could feel my face getting redder already.

"How do you know her name?" I cocked an eyebrow, my teeth biting onto my bottom lip.

"What? You didn't think Shawn and Cameron weren't keeping track of what you were doing, where you were and who you were with, Dolan?" He quirked up an eyebrow. I bit the inside of my cheek and rolled my eyes. "Wow, some leader you are." he scoffed, along with a smirk forming on his lips.

My jaw clenched and I grabbed the collar of his shirt, throwing him to the nearest wall. I heard a scream come from Jasmine, but I ignored it and walked over to where I had thrown Za. I picked him up and slammed him against the wall again. He groaned and stared back up at me.

"I'd watch your fucking mouth if I were you, Za." I spat at him. "You came to my house, telling me you can "help" me, then you question my leadership?" I scoffed.

"Now, spit out whatever you have to say" I said, grabbing my gun from the back of my jeans. He swallowed and looked down at the gun that was in my hands, nervously nodding. I chuckled darkly at him. "You're in my house, got that? Now, go ahead." I said, cocking my gun dangerous close to his face.

He sighed in defeat. "I came her to make a proposition." he said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Keep going." I motioned with my hand for him to continue.

"I don't want to be part of the Dallas Gang. I don't like what they've become. It used to be fun, you know, all the money and all the girls—"

I heard Jasmine scoff at the last part. I chuckled to myself.

"—but now, I don't agree with the things they do now. I won't go into details bro, but it's some messed up shit." he said.
"So, I came here because I thought you could use the help, considering I know everything about the Dallas Gang, you'd have an advantage." he said and I slowly put away my gun.

"How do I know you're not lying, huh?" I asked him.

"Why would I lie to you, when I know you would just kill me?" He asked.

I thought about it for a minute. I could use the extra help, I don't have all the time in the world, another member would be of use to me. That way, I could make sure Jasmine was safe from Shawn and Cameron. Plus, we would always be one step ahead of them. We'd know their every move. I smirked down at Za. I crouched down beside him and patted his shoulder.

"Welcome to the Dolan Gang" I said and he smirked.

"Thank you Ethan, I promise I won't let you down." he said and I helped him up off the ground.

"You better not, or else you're dead."

-

"Alright, so what you're gonna do is pretend that none of this happened." I said to Za and Grayson nodded his head in agreement. We were sitting down in the basement, discussing the whole Za situation. The rest of the guys were here, except Ryan. I told him to go out and keep Jasmine company since this would take a while, so the two of them went somewhere.

"Exactly, go back to the Dallas Property and act like we didn't have this conversation. Act normal" he said and Za nodded his head.

"Contact me or Grayson when you have your next meeting, then try get it on video. If any of the members even mention the name Jasmine, you must contact me immediately. Got it?" I instructed.