six - change of plans

Ethan

"Dude, she almost caught us!" Jason said as I made a sharp left.

I ran my fingers through my hair with my free hand. "Yeah I know. I was there." I said, rolling my eyes. I took some deep breaths and made another sharp turn.

A car sped ahead of us and I slammed my hands on the horn. "What the fuck is wrong with you, do you know how expensive this fucking car is?" I yelled out of my open window.

"Chill the fuck out bro. Did you not take your meds?" Jason stupidly asked.

"No, dad." I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes in annoyance.

Jason sighed. "Did you at least take the ADHD ones? You seem on edge." he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Why not Ethan? It makes you impulsive, angry, violent and it does crazy shit to your head. You do stuff without even thinking." He lectured me.

"I know what it does to me. you all act like I don't know what ADHD is or what PTSD is. I know what they are." I said, clenching my jaw. "I just don't like taking them so can we drop it?" I yelled.

"We're only trying to help Ethan." he mumbled looking out his window.

I ignored his last comment. "She can fix me." I said lowly.

The car was silent for a couple of minutes before Jason attempted to speak. "Ethan..."

"We need gas." I said, cutting him off. I hopped out of the car, slamming the door on the way out.

Maybe she can fix me.

-

Jasmine

Saturday.

My eyes slowly opened as the light shone in from my blinds. I covered my eyes with my hands as a groan escaped my lips. I rolled over and stuck my head in my pillow. Why must my sleep be cut short?

I rolled out of bed and threw on one of Sam's sweatshirts. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and walked into the living room. I flopped down on one of the couches. I turned on the tv and cartoons came on. I smiled to myself and ate my breakfast while watching them.

My phone went off and I grabbed it. I unlocked it and it was a text from jessica.

Jessica: i'm bored i'll be over in an hour

I chuckled to myself. I checked the time on my phone. 1:20pm.

Me: okay see you then

I sat and watched cartoons for the next ten minutes. When I finished my cereal I put my bowl in the sink. I strolled up the stairs and into my room. I walked into the bathroom in my room and grabbed a towel from the cupboard.

I turned on the shower and put in on hot and stripped out of my pjs.
I took my hair out of my ponytail and brushed my hair out. I stepped in the warm shower and the hot water hit my face. I washed my body with coconut body wash.

I grabbed my coconut shampoo bottle and squirted some onto my hands. I washed my hair with it and rinsed it out. If you haven't noticed i really like the smell of coconut. I grabbed coconut conditioner and did the same. After I was finished with my hair I turned the shower off.