twenty nine - therapy

Jasmine

"Jasmine wake up," I heard a feminine voice speak. I groaned and turned the other way. I'm in no mood to get up. "Jasmine, you need to get up." I heard the familiar voice say. I thought for a moment until I finally recognised it. Cameron.

My eyes shot open revealing a tired looking Cameron. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a messy ponytail, she wore pink shorts and an oversized black hoodie. She had a small smile on her face once she noticed me waking up.

"Cameron? Why are you waking me up?" I asked, in a disgusting morning voice, causing her to chuckle.

"Ethan is down with the rest of the guys. He asked me to wake up because his therapy session is starting soon and he wants you to be there." she explained and I nodded my head.

A nervous feeling entered my stomach. Ethan's therapy session. I pulled the covers off myself and noticed I was in a pair of Ethan's sweats and one of his shirts. He must of changed me last night— or should I say this morning.

"Are you coming too?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Me? Hell no!" she said. "Not after last time." she added, shaking her head.

"What happened last time?" I asked curiously, as that nervous feeling came back.

"I won't go into full detail, but let's just say Ethan got mad at his therapist and one thing led to another, the poor guy ended up in the hospital." she said and my jaw dropped.

"Don't worry though, that was a couple of years ago. He's gotten better since then." she assured me. I sighed in relief. "Can I ask you something?" She asked me.

"Of course." I replied.

"Are you scared of my brother?" She asked me and I nervously gulped.

"Well, not so much anymore. But he does have his bad days, you know," I admitted.

"You know a couple of weeks back when you uh— tried to escape?" she said and my stomach sank. "I'm sorry for telling on you. I shouldn't of told Ethan that you left, but I knew he'd find out eventually because of the tracker and he would literally go even more insane without you. I was just looking out for my brother and probably broke any trust or friendship between us. I'm sorry for that. It's just that...he needs you, Jas. He almost killed himself the last time." she sighed.

"I understand Cameron. You had every right to tell Ethan. You are his sister and you are apart of this gang. I was the stupid one who chose to ran away even though I knew deep down I wasn't gonna get away from Ethan." I said.

"Can we just start over. You're the only girl besides Jane in the house and I could use another girl friend." She said and I smiled.

"Of course we can be friends." I said and she smiled, pulling me in for a tight hug. I hugged her back.

"You better go get ready. Ethan needs to leave soon." she said once we parted.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few." I waved her off. She sent me one last smile before she walked out of Ethan's bedroom. I walked into the closet and went over to where Ethan put the clothes he had bought me.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, a white crop top, a jean jacket and my usual white vans. I changed out of Ethan's sweats and went into the bathroom. I grabbed the toothbrush Ethan bought me and some toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and splashed some cold water onto my face. I didn't bother with any makeup and walked out of the bathroom.