Chapter 39

Melody's PoV

I sit on the edge of the decking, drinking a warm cup of coffee, watching the sunrise, blushing a little as I feel Edward sit next to me.

"Good Morning Love," I greet.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me, as I lean into him.

"Like a log," I respond giggling.

He rolls his eyes.

"You know, you're getting better at this," I blurt out randomly.

"At what?" He questions smiling.

I shrug, "the love making. You're so aggressive but so gentle at the same time. It's beautiful."

I turn to him and if he could blush, then there is no doubt he would in this exact moment.

Instead he glances down at the ground.

"You know it's been a few days, but have you still got any bruises," he asks me hesitantly.

I shake my head, "I only have some on my hips and they are already healing rather quickly."

He sighs, before kissing me softly on my temple.

"So, how long do I have you here to myself," I ask amused.

He grins, "another week or so."

I smile widely, standing up abruptly, "we should have a water ballon fight."

He furrows his eyebrows, "what?"

I laugh, pulling him up onto his feet, and into the kitchen.

I grab a bucket and throw it over to Edward, "go fill it up."

I then grab some balloons from my suitcase, and start filling them up with water.

I grab myself a small bucket and walk back out onto the decking. I bend down and pick up three balloons, I hide behind the sofa and wait for Edward to appear.

"Melody," he calls out.

I giggle and quickly fire my balloon ammunition, one balloon hits him directly in his face.

His mouth opens wide in shock.

I laugh loudly, before turning to run away. He smirks and speeds close to me tipping the bucket of water over my head.

I gasp at the cold water colliding with my skin.

I turn to him in shock as he laughs, "it's on."

I then lean over and grab some more balloons. I start chasing him and throwing the balloons into the air. I furrow my eyebrows when he disappears, gasping in surprise when he lifts me up from behind, spinning me around before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

A loud beeping breaks us apart. Sighing I locate the sound and see that my phone is ringing. I check the caller ID and see that Bella's calling me.