Chapter 9

Melody's PoV

The next morning I woke up to Rose standing by the window.

"Morning Rose," I greet, slowly sitting up.

She turns to me, "Morning Melody."

She walks over to me and sits on the bed, "how did you sleep?"

I shrug, "fine, I suppose, what about you?"

She smiles, "I slept well thank you."

I nod and get out of bed.

"You were right you know," she states out of the blue, as I pick out a flowery dress from my closet.

"About what?" I ask, collecting some underwear and tights.

"The sunrise, it really is beautiful and calming to watch. Helped me think things through," she informs me.

"I'm glad," I say smiling, "I'm just gonna pop to the bathroom, have a shower then get dressed."

Rose nods, "when you come back I'll style your hair for you, if you want."

I nod, "I'd love that."

I then quickly rush into my ensuite and shut the door behind me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rose's PoV

I heard the shower switch on, the water hitting the floor.

I walk over to my bag and pack everything I brought with me. I left out my brush and a few hair ties.

I walk over to the mirror and slowly brush my hair. Elegantly placing it up in a nice high ponytail.

I then start to look around Melody's room, I note that everything is white. I look up at the wall by her desk, it was covered in pictures from her childhood, there was a space for a picture with my name above it, in fact there was a space for a photo of everyone of my siblings. I smile to myself, at how sweet the gesture was.

I walk over to her desk and see that their is an art book by the side. Curious as to how good she was at art, I decide to have a little peek. I open the sketchbook and glance through different pages. I stop when I find a portrait of Edward, drawn to perfection.

I hear the door unlock and Melody walks out. She glances at me, as I continue to hold the sketchbook.

I grin at her, "so you do really like my brother then?"

I see her blush instantly.

"You weren't supposed to find that, you won't tell him will you," she whispers to me.

I smile, "your not mad that I looked."

She shakes her head, "I didn't really hide it well, to be honest."

I nod, "don't worry I won't tell him."

"Thank you," she breathes.