VII

She knew she had made a big mistake.

He really became dominant when she tried to toy with him. He was in control. She had tried to distract him, finding it humorous when he couldn't find his words. It was one of the few times that she knew that she had an effect on him when in comparison, he could make her completely crumble. But she would have her comeuppance, he was sure of it.

Sanem shuffled at little in her chair, severely regretting all she had done. She was now hyper-aware of her surroundings and on edge. His tough hand released from her thigh and he got up, walking just slow enough that he could emphasise what a mistake she had made. As he left, she naively relaxed her tense muscles, thinking he was only playing.

He would never do anything there, not in the company. There was far too many people. They could be seen. He wouldn't.

Walking towards the door, he locked it shut and her body re-solidified. 

Shit.

Can turned to face her and it was just them left in the room. 

Like God had granted him any wish he wanted that day, this was one of the main meeting rooms with the least amount of glass windows so there was relative privacy. 

Thank you Deren, you had made a wise decision.

Just what he needed.

She smirked, knowing full well that Can was about to try and seduce her, comprehending his every move before he did. With the feeling of his hands, her lungs expanded with briny air. He just stood there, towering over her so she could feel his presence. And she felt him, his stance unmissable.

He wound his hands down her neck, so that their bodies were connected and he could feel her outline. His fingers started making their own path across her chest, feeling her collarbone and her gentle shoulders. Just making contact with her was enough to get his heart rate up and his mind excited and wild. He leant his head around hers, grazing her skin with his beard hair. Meeting her neck at the shell of her ear, it was impossible to not give her goosebumps. 

He bit at her earlobe gently. It was so tiny and fun to play with.

She was perfectly happy to give up all control. 

Of course, she felt anxious when he approached her, that was logical. Anyone would be submissive towards Can. The way he stood with with his borad shoulders and tense arms, bulging at his clothes. The way he stood with his head held high and his assertive eyes. He had assurance in the words he spoke and a longing for spontaneity. His personality demanded respect, especially from her. 

In his arms, a shiver rolled along her spine but the feeling that she felt for him was not fear, it was love. It was an unimaginable adoration for him. 

In amongst her frenzy, he whispered into her ear.

"So you want to play, do you?"

His voice had the emphasis that she knew so well. Firm and sexy but caring and gentle . His words were soft with the smile that already played out on his face. Turning her chair so that he could face her, he grinned happily. He always liked to see how she felt as sometimes it was particulary difficult to tell with her, so he had to go searching in her expressions.

What he saw in return was that her eyelids dropped lower into a hooded gaze. Her breaths became erratic like she couldn't control herself.

Can utilised his strength to pull her up from her chair and up onto his lap, his thumbs resting against her hipbones. Deflecting from her gaze, he nuzzled into her neck and felt up every inch of her body.  She let out a giggle in response to the tickling sensation from his facial hair and he joined her so that they were chuckling in unison.