"Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth with both hands 

"Please say something." Stiles pleaded as he looked at me 

"It's funny how things work out in the end. All theses years Scott told me to give you a chance. I always told him that I only considered you as a friend. Until I was 8 and something made me like you more than I expected. You turned me down and I understood why. This year everything started to change for me and my feelings towards you started coming back. But ever since you got stood up by that girl and I noticed you alone. I sat next to you, we started talking and then Lydia came in. You didn't want to see her so I told you to look at me. You did exactly as I said and I had the opportunity to kiss you. At first it was to make her jealous but once I kissed you that's when I knew everything changed. Thats when I realized I never stopped liking you." I spoke as tears started forming in my eyes 

We looked at each other for what seemed like minutes, our eyes never leaving each others. The silence was overbearing and started to make me nervous. 

Slowly Stiles started leaning in as his eyes slowly fell shut. Oh my gosh he's going to kiss me, Oh my gosh! my first kiss is going to be with Stiles. My face slowly leaned into his as our lips met. Our lips moving together as his hands went to my cheeks and my own went around his neck. I couldn't get enough of him, it seemed like I was high off of Stiles lips and no matter how hard we both tried to pull away it wouldn't work. I needed to feel his soft but cracked lips on my own. I needed to feel more of his hands wrapped around my frame. As Stiles slowly pulled away I felt my whole world spinning in circles and myself smiling. The first genuine smile I have had in months. 

We both looked insane but neither one of us seemed to care. I felt my cheeks heat up as I lead my head down to look at my feet that were covered by white flip flops. I slowly felt myself touching my swollen lips with my index finger. I couldn't stop smiling and I guess he couldn't either because as I looked back up at him, he was smiling too. 

"So...Um can we think of this moment as our first date?" I questioned with a smile. 

"Ya I would love that." He smiled at me as he gently brought his soft hand back up to my cheek and caressed it slowly. 

" I brought food if you want." Stiles whispered 

"Oh my gosh food sounds amazing!" 

"Good because I am starving." Stiles spoke which made me laugh along with Stiles

As Stiles left to get the food, I sat in silence taking in everything that just happened and all I can do is smile.

As he returned with a picnic basket full of food we started digging in and devouring the amazing chicken parmesan that Stiles made. We started talking about nonsense but that nonsense was always my favourite part of the day. As the night went on and we finished eating I found myself laying on his chest as we looked up into the dark sky and as silence took over us Stiles would nudge his nose into my neck and place light kisses onto it. 

When it turned eleven we decided to call it a night and head over to Stiles's house quickly to get him more of his clothes and other belongings. 

When we made it back to my house I walked up to Scott's room as Stiles walked into my room. 

"Scott could I come in." I spoke as I covered my eyes so I can prevent another incident from happening. 

"Yes." Scott spoke through the open door that was open seconds ago. I walked into his room as I closed the door behind me. Scott pulled on the chain of his lamp so more light can take over his room. The closer I got to his bed the clearer I saw around his room, like Allison sleeping on my brothers chest as she embraced him.