FINALE: Part 2

"Just because you're more than 5 times my own height, doesn't mean you have an advantage!" Ethan bellowed as he dodged Chernabog's flames. "EVEN IF YOU COULD DELAY ME, YOU WILL NEVER DO ME IN!" Chernabog snarled back, "NOW, SAY YOUR PRAYERS; IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN YOUR FAILURE OF A FATHER!"

Chernabog - Throws his right fist.

Ethan - Dodges.

The demon's fist made contact with the wall to right of the doorway, causing it to stick in place.

Ethan - Slices Chernabog's wrist.

Chernabog let out a mighty pain filled roar "I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL WHOLE!". Pure panic had consumed all minds around them, both weak AND strong. "SON!" Miranda shrieked in terror. "Lookout!" shouted Roland. "Leave my brother alone!" cried Sofia.

Ethan - Swings blade at Chernabog's wrist again.

Chernabog - Pulls fist free and pushes Ethan back with force.

Ethan - Recovers and his eyes glow red along with the Ruby Chain.

"As long as the Ruby Chain and the Amulet of Avalor are united together, It's bearers are unstoppable!" Ethan Decleared, "THEN I SHALL SEE TO IT THAT THEY ARE FORMELY DESTROYED, AFTER I AM DONE TEARING YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB!" Chernabog Growled darkly "PREPARE FOR ANNIHILATION!" he then conjured a large fireball and hurled it strait towards the Ultimate Prince.

Ethan - Blade transforms in a shield, thus protecting him.

"FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE, JUST ACCEPT YOUR DAMN FATE!"

Chernabog - Conjures 2 much larger fireballs and hurls them.

Ethan - Dodges the first but gets struck by the second, causing him to catch fire.

Ethan roared out in pain "GAAAHHHH!!! FUCK!!!" He lunged onto the ground below and rolled about from left to right, trying to put out the semi-eternal blaze. Just then Sofia's Amulet began glowing and suddenly the Fairytale Princesses appeared. "Why, hello, Sofia" Snow White Smiled but then her face turned into a frown upon seeing the little princess's tear filled face. "What ever is the matter?", Sofia could only slowly point towards the fight, she was too emotional to even speak. All the Princesses looked towards where her finger pointed to, and were all shocked and frightened beyond their wildest nightmares."Oh my!" gasped Cinderella. "What's going on!?" Ariel gasped who had transformed into her human form. "It's... it's... it's Chernabog!" screamed Belle. The Ruby Chain finally began to slowly diminish the flames, everyone watched in horror as Ethan continued to fight off the ultimate enemy.

Ethan - Blocks incoming flames and charges blade.

Chernabog - Throws another powerful punch.

Ethan - Dodges.

"YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!" Chernabog Roared, "THAT IS A MATTER OF OPINION!" Ethan Roared back.

Ethan - His blade unleashes a powerful, red, magical wave at Chernabog's right eye.

Chernabog released another deafening loud roar, "YOU... LITTLE... PARASITE!". "Give up, Black God!" the Ultimate Prince thundered, "As long as the  legend of the Ultimate Prince lives on, you will never succeed in ending this planet's life source!"

Ethan - Charges at Chernabog all the while charging the Ultimate Blade.

Chernabog - Quickly recovers and throws a fast punch.