Chapter 3: Arise

One woman screamed, another fainted, and everyone else freaked out beyond belief. There, inside the 'coffin'... was what appeared to be a motionless brunette male. "Don't look, you three..." King Roland gasped, covering the eyes of his children. His wife had turned entirely pale, "Is he?". "Thankfuly, no, he has a strong pulse," a doctor replied, feeling the forehead, "He appears to be in some sort of coma". Everyone sighed in releif, "Thank goodness," Miranda sighed as she tried to compose herself, "Not to worry, everyone! I know just what to do!" announced Cedric the Royal Sorcerer, who had appeared out of nowhere. He walked up to the coffin, waved his wand and shouted in a clear voice "Awakus Arisus!" The spell hit the motionless body, but to no avail. "My, how puzzling..." he said quietly. Suddenly, Sofia's amulet began to glow in ruby red once again, "Mabye my amulet can help!" she called, walking over to the person in the coffin. "Sofia, no!" shouted her father, but she was already too near the coffin, her amulet continued to glow ruby red and then all of a sudden, she stopped dead in her tracks as her eyelids jolted open. Her eyes were glowing pink, and the same thing happend to the body in the coffin.

Meanwhile

"Ah... The Aumlet of Avalor is within range... just in time, too. I believe this now officialy belong to you, boy."

"Now, go and live your new life in honor and magnificence!"

The body suddenly sprang to life without warning, all the while gasping heavily, and everyone screamed in horror. "Majesties, watch out!" shouted the guards, "Stay back!" "Wait!" ordered the King "He's not armed, I think he's just waking up!", Sofia slowly walked up to the coffin, where the teenage-ish male was slowly climbing out. "Princess Sofia the First, you come back here this instant!" Roland shouted with pure panic. "S-So-fia?" the teenage boy said very weakly and quietly, his voice was beyond hoarse, raspy and dense, yet it somehow made eveyone stop dead in their tracks. "Y-Yes, I'm Sofia," Sofia replied nervously.

The teenage boy's eyes widened, "I-I h-have a baby sister... named Sofia... She, myself and our parents used to live at... a little shoe shop in the center of town" He slowly said with hoarseness "Our father worked as a sailer, while our mother worked as the shop keeper". Miranda gasped "And w-what kingdom did they live in?" She asked the teenager "En... Enchancia I think" He replied as he gently rubbed the back of his head, trying to remember clearly.  The Queen felt like tearing up, " please... step forward," she said in a commanding tone. The teen was a little nervous, but Sofia, who now felt sympathy for the unknown person, held out her hand. He slowly reached for her hand. When they both touched each other, the teenage boy felt a rush of familier feelings. The pair walked towards the Royal Family, and when they got there, Miranda began to tear up "Is everything alright, Miranda?" asked Roland. "Mi-Miranda?" asked the teenager. "Indeed, Queen Miranda of Enchancia" Roland responded, trying to get the guards to lower their weapons. "So you must be the King?" the teenage boy said. "That I, am" Roland said, forming a proud smile, "And you are?". the teenage boy looked back towards the Queen. "Y-You look incredibly familier" He said weakly. "I'm sure I do" she sobbed. "Honey, what's wrong?" her husband asked. "What's your name? Do you remember?" She tearfuly asked the unknown boy, "Ethan," he replied, "My name is Ethan."