Chapter 25: The Legend Returns

"Harder!" Bellowed Prince Philip, "Try again!" Smiled Aladdin, "You can do it!" Cheered Prince Charming. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ethan Roared "I can't bloody concentrait with you all yapping like a school full of children!" he was sick and tired of training, he just wanted a break... but he had to keep pushing himself, he HAD to prepare for his battle with Chernabog. "Alright alright, that's enough boys" Said Walter "Let him focus", "Yes Master" the Princes Obeyed. "I understand that you are stressed" Walter Said to Ethan "But within time, you shall succeed in becoming the hero you are distined to be", "I just want to stop that dickhead... before it's too late" Ethan Sighed loudly, "You will, just be patient" Walter Replied. As time passed, Ethan just became more and more stressed as things got harder and harder untill finally, he snapped "For God's sake! i can't fucking do it!" Ethan Growled angrily, he then collapsed onto the ground as tears began slowly streaming down his cheeks "Why... do i keep fucking up? why... can't i concentrait? why... can't i fucking do it!?".

Walter and the Princes gathered round him "Shhhh... easy" Soothed Prince Eric "Everything's gonna be just fine", Prince Charming kneeled down beside him "You know, your little sister Sofia was greeted by our lovers in the past", "What?" Ethan tearfuly Replied, "It's true" Charming Smiled "Throughout her greatest adventures she ran into many problems she was unable to overcome herself, but thankfully our lovers 'The Fairytale Princesses' helped her overcome them during her darkest times". "So my little sister was able to protect herself after all" Ethan Gasped, "Even though she said she needed her big brother to protect her against the monsters, "She was not afraid" Walter Explained "She was afraid of losing you a second time, because you mean that much to her", "So that's what she ment by monsters! she didn't want them to take ME!" Ethan realized, "That's right" Replied the Beast "The entire Ever Realm has a right to panic, we all do. But the Ultimate Prince is the only living being powerful enough to defeat Chernabog and end he reign of evil". "We are all going to help you succeed" Smiled Walter "You just need to remain calm, and focus", "Then let's keep going" Ethan bravely Smiled, "That's the spirit!" Prince Naveen Smiled. Full to the brim with confidence, Ethan pushed on and began to train harder then ever before.

20 Minutes Later

"You grow more powerful by the minute" Walter Smiled proudly "But i think another break is in order, we don't want you putting too much preasure on your mind and body now do we?" Ethan collapsed to the floor "Nearly done..." He Sighed weakly "Funnily enough... i'm actually starting to see why i'm refered to as special", Walter and the Princes Smiled "Because you are, you always have been" Walter Said proudly "Much like your sister, both the Amulet of Avalor and the Ruby Chain connect with one another, not because they're enchanted... but because they were created together", "So that's where i get my strength and abs from?" Ethan Smirked, "You could say that" Walter Chuckled. "Anyway, i just have to keep trying... and not give up" Ethan Said, "Excatly" Smiled Prince Philip "We believe in you, EVERYONE does", just then Walter stepped forward and announced something "My 2 greatest creations" and a short black anthropomorphic mouse wearing red shorts, yellow shoes and white gloves peared around Walter's leg.

 and not give up" Ethan Said, "Excatly" Smiled Prince Philip "We believe in you, EVERYONE does", just then Walter stepped forward and announced something "My 2 greatest creations" and a short black anthropomorphic mouse wearing red shorts, yellow ...

It stepped out and walked towards Ethan, and coming out from behind Walter's other leg, was a short, black, anthropomorphic rabbit wearing nothing but blue shorts.

"Hiya pal!" the Mouse Smiled, Ethan just stood there surprized out of his mind. "Mickey!" He Smiled and he ran over and hugged him "I knew you were real! my father used to read bedtime stories to me about you and your little adventures when i was a child". "Aw, glad you remember me pal!" Mickey Beamed, "And i'm Oswald" Smiled the Rabbit "The pair of us work together as a duo in times of need, nice to meet ya!". "You look like a pair of brothers to me" Ethan Smiled, Mickey and Oswald could only smile at one another. Just then Walter cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention in the process "Anywho" He Smiled wisely "Young Ethan still has training to do, now is not the best time for getting to know one another", "Ah, right" Replied Ethan "Let's continue".

5 Hours of trainning later

"You have done well my newest apprentice" Walter Decleared "But Chernabog's army grows stronger by every passing second, we'll have to rush things along", "Ok" Ethan Replied "Just tell me what's left and i'll finish things up". "I'm afraid it's not that simple" Walter Frowned "I have received word that the army are already inside the castle walls", "WHAT!?" Exclaimed Ethan, "Calm down... nobody's in any harm, they're all safe... for now" Replied Walter. "Then we have no time to lose!" Ethan Said seriously "Tell me what remains of the Ultimate training and i shall do my best to complete it in time", "Alright" Replied Walter and he began to explain the final part of the Ultimate training.