Chapter 31: Darkness Rises... Part 2

Many innocent people were about to be executed by a group of 4 Dark Soldiers, Ethan saw this and charged strait towards them ready for a long and hard fight. But the Soldiders heard him coming and they all quickly turned around and pepared themselves, "DIE!" Ethan Roared as he began battling the Soldiers of Darkness.

Ethan - Swings blade right

Dark Soldier 1 - Gets sliced in half

Dark Soldier 2 - Swings sword right

Ethan - Dodges and swings blade downwards

Dark Soldier 2 - Gets sliced down the middle

Ethan - Swings blade left

Dark Soldier 3 - Blocks with shield and throws a right hook

Dark Soldier 4 - Throws sword at Ethan

Ethan - Blocks fist and pulls Soldier in front of incoming sword

Ethan - Uses the Soldier's body as a quick shield against incoming sword

Dark Soldier 4 - Charges and attempts to knock Ethan down

Ethan - Prepares his right arm and swings blade rightwards as hard as he could

Dark Soldier 4 - Head gets sliced clean off

Ethan was breathing heavily, tired from fighting "You are... safe" He Gasped as he turned towards the large group of villagers, "You saved us!" Cried a 13 year old boy, "Our hero!" Smiled another 12 year old, "You're... welcome" Ethan Smiled. " Sir Ethan, why are you out here?" Asked a Shopkeeper "I thought you'd be in the castle attending you're debut dall", "Long... story" Ethan Said breathing heavily "No time... to explain, must get... to the castle... and stop him". "Stop him?" Asked the Shopkeeper, "Stop who?" Asked a Father, "HIM" Ethan Replied sternly "I have to get inside the castle walls, and silence him for good..." he then rushed off into the night, the villagers could only wave goodbye and run for shelter.

Ethan kept on charging his way through everything in his path, he pushed past rioting guards, he fought every Soldier of Darkness he passed, and he saved every Villager in peril. "Almost... there" He Panted heavily, suddenly he saw a building that shocked him at first sight "What the..." He Gasped "Why... does that look so... familier?" He walked up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked, he then pushed against in with such force that it broke off the hinges. He walked inside and looked around "This... this is... so familier that i swear i've been here before, several years ago..." He Said to himself "I wonder..." he quickly walked from room to room trying to remember "There must be a reason..." then, he rememberd "My god... it's the shoe shop! My childhood home! At long last!" he was so happy he was home that he began quickly looking around the place for anything to take as a form of remembrance, he looked inside of cabinets, old boxes and all sorts of other containers untill he came across a very old and worn box in a dusty old cuboard "What's this?" He thought. He searched through, finding lots of old items including clothing, toys, and jewlery, one peice of jewlery in paticular, however, caught his eye "What is this?" He Thought. He open the latch and it flung open revieling an old picture... it was of his Father, "Father..." He Said quietly and he just sat there thinking about his lost Father "I miss you... so much" and he began tearing up. After a few good minutes of crying softly, his hand slowly turned into a iron-hard fist and he stopped "I'll get the girls back... and I'll save our home... I promise. After the Black God is destroyed, the person responsible for our eviction is next!", he then put the locket in his pocket and ran back outside.

Ethan raced through the streets hoping the village would come to an end, "Please for the love of god, end already!" He Thought, "That fucker better have not done anything he'll forever regret..." As he rounded a bend he noticed he had arrived at the docks, he could only expirience flashbacks from his childhood "Not this place... anywhere but here!" but then he noticed something, the sea was glowing orange! "What the!?" He Exclaimed "Is that... lava!?" he picked up a nearby crate and dumped it, out of nowhere it burned up and dissolved almost instantly. "The... the... the entire sea has somehow turned into lava!?" He Exclaimed "What the actual fuck!", "All that innocent sea life... dead!" He Cried. "THIS HAS TO BE CHERNABOG'S DOING! THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" He Roared "I'LL KILL HIM!!!", He then raced off trying to find the bridge to gain access to the castle.